Javier Pastore joins PSG

the wes

LOL this coming after he signs a deal which sees his buy-out clause increase to £100million. Nice try CaughtOffside.

watever is said by zampirini is bullshit...........as when he will leave d club it will b around 25ml as no club will play over d odds for him except madrid n city............

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why?

For me, Lampard is more than just a 20-goal midfielder. He embodies the spirit of the club, he's one half of the heart of this team (the other being Terry). He joined the club at a very young age, before Roman, and he was one of the few to go beyond when we had the mass clear-out to make way for the new talent.

Lampard & Terry represent Chelsea's spirit but also English contingency. Wears his heart on his sleeve and will give all for club and country. A player who will retire with us, as we become his last club. The only player to fill these shoes, that comes to my mind, is McEachran for now.

watever is said by zampirini is bullshit...........as when he will leave d club it will b around 25ml as no club will play over d odds for him except madrid n city............

I heard that Pastore would rather stay and play regularly for Palermo, then go to a big club and not do that.

But imo he is ready to play regularly at any big club.

guy is pure class. i think he would be great. someone that can actually open the oppositions defense and has the skill to get past players. my only concern is in the games ive watched for palermo he seems a little bit cocky (not really a problem) and every now and then gets lazy

For me, Lampard is more than just a 20-goal midfielder. He embodies the spirit of the club, he's one half of the heart of this team (the other being Terry). He joined the club at a very young age, before Roman, and he was one of the few to go beyond when we had the mass clear-out to make way for the new talent.

Lampard & Terry represent Chelsea's spirit but also English contingency. Wears his heart on his sleeve and will give all for club and country. A player who will retire with us, as we become his last club. The only player to fill these shoes, that comes to my mind, is McEachran for now.

Nicely said.

Top post. People go on about Lukaku as if he is the bollocks... is he as good as people on here say he is he wouldn't be in the belgian league now. Might be good maybe but he isn't the answer to our problems now.

:goodpost:

• 4 weeks later...

Palermo claim £43m Pastore bid

Palermo president Maurizio Zamparini claims he is considering a £43million offer for Argentina starlet Javier Pastore.

Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City are all said to be keen on the 21-year-old Argentine international.

Pastore has already declared he is happy to stay in Sicily, but a summer move is being widely predicted as Palermo are currently floundering in mid-table.

Serie A surprise package Napoli had even been linked, but Zamparini quickly dismissed that.

"Javier is out of Napoli's reach," Zamparini told Radio Kiss Kiss.

"Besides, I have already received a €50m offer for Pastore and still have to give an answer.

"If I were Napoli President Aurelio De Laurentiis, I wouldn't sign him for that price."

Could be us, ancelotti is apparently a big admirer of the boy and roman may well be on the verge of bank rolling a few big signings for the summer.

and Carrol cost 35.

That's hardly justification.

Liverpool paid that sum out of desperation. They had to replace Torres and had a £50million kitty to do it, Mike Ashley orchestrated it fantastically. We're in a much better position and we don't need to pay such amounts for such an unproven player.

Is he seriously worth that? I've never even heard of this guy..

He is worth what the clubs want to offer for him so yes, it's not like Torres being amazingly overpriced held us back in the last transfer window. That you never heard of the guy hardly makes him a worse footballer, he has become a regular on the argentinian national team and is one of the top players in serie a so you must just not be following football outside England a lot I guess, he is only 21 year old and is a future star and will imo be a bigger profile on our team than any of our current midfielders, he got a technique is that at times out of this world and really just is the full package for a attacking midfielder and still got lots of time to develop even more.

This is easily the midfielder I would like to have in Chelsea the most who we can realistically get (so no not Messi). Hamsik is good but not close to Pastore's level imo.

But that is not to say that this news is correct, Zamparini is a crazy compulsive liar and a huge cunt. He also claimed Kjær was getting sold at one point for way way more than he ended up getting sold for to a English club.