Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

I don't think we should be focusing on his age too much. If he seems to be ready, and imo he does, why not just try him. If a player looks good enough, I think the age shouldnt be a reason not to try it. There are as many examples that it turned out to be wrong decision as there are that it turned out to be a right one. It differs per player.

He'll be at Watford for the rest of the season and then he'll come back in summer and fight for a spot. We shouldn't decide now that he should go on loan next season based on nothing but his birth certificate.

Exactly. It doesn't matter how many games he plays at Watford, 40 or 150, it doesn't matter his Chelsea debut is still his Chelsea debut. What he did atWatford will matter little when he is picked at Chelsea for the fist time.

• 3 weeks later...

Hazard---------------Mata

-----Oscar--McEachran

----------Chalobah------

Too Exciting to think about

At the moment it looks more likely KDB than McEachran who has tailed off in recent weeks.

Great news for Chalobah, he deserves it. He is right up there with Sterling, Will Hughes, and Luke Shaw.

Also would it be possible to move this thread to normal player profiles as Chalobah definitely isn't youth anymore.

With everything that's gone wrong this season, this is nice news for a change. Having Nathaniel included in the squad next season can do nothing but help the club's image.

Yeah. It seems everything is going great with everyone thats not playing for the club right now but everyone in the club are having a bad time. Even Kakuta is having a good loan spell.

Great news for Chalobah, he deserves it. He is right up there with Sterling, Will Hughes, and Luke Shaw.

Hughes is amazing it's like watching a more energetic,confident and strong mceachran.Hopefully josh will also step up in the upcoming months.

If Watford win tonight, they go into second place in the npower Championship!!!!! But so will Crystal Palace if they win.

What an absolutely incredible job both Zola & Chalobah are doing there. I doubt many would have noted down Watford as promotion contenders before the season began!

If Watford win tonight, they go into second place in the npower Championship!!!!! But so will Crystal Palace if they win.

What an absolutely incredible job both Zola & Chalobah are doing there. I doubt many would have noted down Watford as promotion contenders before the season began!

Yes, very important game for Watford. Rooting for them of course - though I do also like Palace.