Nathaniel Chalobah

Clevemayer

I still believe he will end up as a CB because he has the attributes for it and a future partner for David Luiz.

PS: our midfield is stacked with talent and he will be a a great centerback, that has the attributes of thiago silva and Ricky Cavaliho. People need to checkout his performances for England u17 at their world cup and see how he performed as a centerback. Possibly another Luiz on our hands, but calmer.

Such a sensible decision by the management. He is only 18 for christs sakes and will finish the season with a stack of first team games at Championship level under his belt.

Possibly a loan next season to a top Championship club or even lower Prem club, and he should then be ready to challenge in our first team. Huge potential.

I think people shouldn't compare Chalobah to Yaya Touré. Touré is a cunt, Chalobah is not.

His brother might be but I like Yaya. I think the comparisons are in their builds but also in that laid-back way they move around the pitch.

I'm glad he's staying at Watford but he needs to be given a chance in the summer. If we do get a new manager in then he'll want to assess all the players and I think Chalobah has got a good chance of winning a spot in the squad partly because of what he's shown on loan but also because of his versatility.

And if Watford miss promotion (or maybe even if they don't) they can take a couple of other youngsters like Ake or even Feruz.

His brother might be but I like Yaya. I think the comparisons are in their builds but also in that laid-back way they move around the pitch.

I'm glad he's staying at Watford but he needs to be given a chance in the summer. If we do get a new manager in then he'll want to assess all the players and I think Chalobah has got a good chance of winning a spot in the squad partly because of what he's shown on loan but also because of his versatility.

And if Watford miss promotion (or maybe even if they don't) they can take a couple of other youngsters like Ake or even Feruz.

This is all I've got to say about Yaya.

Played 90 mins against the Premiership Champions. Respectable scoreline considering difference between the two teams and he can certainly be proud as an 18 year old playing against the likes of Silva, Tevez etc.

I think the best thing for him would be to help Watford get promoted, spend another year there, get used to the PL and come back as a 20 year old. The way he's playing now, we should be able to secure him a loan to a PL side next season.

He'll be at Watford for the rest of the season and then he'll come back in summer and fight for a spot. We shouldn't decide now that he should go on loan next season based on nothing but his birth certificate.

I agree if he's good enough he's old enough. If Chelsea don't go after another midfielder in January, then he has a great shot at competing for a spot next season. Central midfield is about to get real thin in the summer anyways. So who knows. Arsenal gave Wilsher a chance at a young age and Chelsea seem to be headed in that direction with youth.