Pato signs for Corinthians

the wes

• Replies 600
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If we were ever gonna sign Pato we would've done it when Carlo was around.

Well, I guess you could say it was partly down to bad timing, because at the time of Carlo's tenure at Chelsea, he wanted to win things with Milan. Carlo's gone now, and now suddenly Pato's girlfriend is putting a price on him.

If we were ever gonna sign Pato we would've done it when Carlo was around. Besides he is (after Neymar) the world's most overrated player in my opinion. Sturridge has more class than pato will ever have!

Pato think we can get even Ancelotti is not here, but just do not need a striker. We have enough. Any further news related to our striker makes me laugh

If we were ever gonna sign Pato we would've done it when Carlo was around. Besides he is (after Neymar) the world's most overrated player in my opinion. Sturridge has more class than pato will ever have!

:thinking:

• 4 weeks later...

Papers today suggest Milan are keeping tabs on Fernando Torres' current situation, and would be open to the possibility of a swap deal involving Pato, an apparent long term target of AVB.

Would anyone take that?

For me personally I would love to see Torres come good, if anything to shut the scousers up, but if he's still struggling come January, how long can we really afford to give him, taking into account he will be 28 in March. Having seen how positive our young signings have been over the last 12 months (that includes Ramires and David Luiz), I would not be against signing Pato.

Don't know, don't really want to sell Torres but I love Pato as a player he is top class, only problem is with injuries. If it involves a loan between the two players than I wouldn't mind. Honeslty there have been two strikers that I've been watching for a few years who I feel can add alot to Chelsea and can become some of the best players in the world, they are Pato and Aguero. Although If there was a swap, I'd expect AC Milan to add money despite Pato's £40+ million'ish Gallani valuation. But still don't really want to sell him I want to see him at his best form again at Chelsea.

If Fernando can score like he did before than no, I don't want Pato.

Buuuuut, if he continues to play similar to how I would cope in the EPL (more than bloody likely), Pato would be a dream signing for me as I've been a fan of his for a long time. I've always really like Fenando, but this is just sad.

Mata - Pato - Sturrigde

Mata - Sturrigde - Pato

F'ck Yea'

A swap Torres/Pato ? God, I wouldn't hesitate a second. I would even bring Torres in Lombardy on my own !

Though, I can't see how there would be any truth in it. If by some hasard, Milan board is really considering this move, I would really question their sanity. Or maybe they are thinking to an offer of the kind of "Torres + 30m".

I'd really like Pato here, especially because of his versatility. He can play on each wing and as a striker. He would blend in well with the team since we've got loads of Portuguese speaking players, and I'm sure Luiz could give him a recommendation :rolleyes:

Anyway, let's wait for a few months and see how Torres does. I'm really eager to see him perform for 90mins with Mata, Sturridge and Meireles in the same team.