Edin Dzeko

Milan

Interesting comments from Dzeko about his future today..

"That [his future] is up to Wolfsburg," he told Bild.

"But at the moment it looks like I am staying.

"I don't want anyone to get the wrong impression: I very much enjoy playing for Wolfsburg.

"But I also have a dream. I want to play in the Champions League every year."

Manchester City can't guarantee that. But we can, it makes me wonder.. Why doesn't Chelsea show some interest?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting comments from Dzeko about his future today..

Manchester City can't guarantee that. But we can, it makes me wonder.. Why doesn't Chelsea show some interest?

You sure about that? They'll be serious title contenders next season for sure.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=ZUX1tUtVAgg

I truly believe this guy will be the difference maker on whatever team he ends up with. He will cement a CL spot for Juventus or City if they get him, could help us get back on track, or may tip the scales in La Liga if he goes to Madrid

He's loves the creative pass, likes to find volleys, acts as a huge target man, and most importantly, he finds the net almost every single time. Him and Drogba would be like butane and gasoline, with Lampard is holding a match. We would be at the top of the table again faster than a hollygrove hot second. Roman, please buy Lukaku and Neymar at whatever cost. Then trade Anelka +10mill for Dzeko and we will be dropping fucking bombs on the pitch. There's not a single defense in the league that would be able to get away with a clean sheet. We just unleash our fucking dogs and make it look like WWIII in that bitch!

Dzeko wants to go to Man City.

As a player with no connection to either club given the choice between Chelsea and Man City right now it wouldn't be a difficult choice.

When you look at our squad a lot of our better players will need replacing sooner rather than later. There is no guarantee that they will be replaced with players of similar quality. So why risk it? Why not go to City where they have a squad that can compete now and for the next 5 or 6 years? And on top of that they will offer you more money in wages and signing on fees.

It's like Modric, why would you want to leave a good thing at Tottenham and come to a club in crisis?

I don't think he's moving to City or anywhere. Wolfsburg had all this speculation in summer too, but his buy out clause alone is £30million. Then again, this is City we're talking about.

I think 30mill is a fair price for Dzeko, however, we wont make move for him aslong as we still have Neymar and Lukaku on our radar.

Manchester City are set to bolster their hopes of winning the Premier League by signing the Wolfsburg striker Edin Dzeko for a fee in the region of €40m (£34m), according to reports in Germany.The Wolfsburger Allgemeine reports that City will pay an initial fee of €30m, followed by a further €5m should they qualify for the Champions League this season. An extra €5m would be required to for a signing-on fee and to pay agents. Bild reports that Dzeko could be in place in time for City's visit to Arsenal next Wednesday.

Roberto Mancini has made no secret of his admiration for the Bosnian striker. "We have the chance to win the league this year and the decisive factor could be Edin Dzeko," he said yesterday. "This player can decide titles and that is why we want him."

Guardian

That's it then.

chai.gif

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You