Edin Dzeko

Milan

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 11 months later...

Seems like he's fallen out of favor with Mancini. I know he didn't play today because of injury but he's getting pulled out of games early and never starts in important matches it seems.

Any chance we could get him and would City even entertain the idea?

It's been a couple of games. Nothing crazy. And if anything, I think it's more likely that Balo leaves than Dzeko.

Yeah, I mean its just a pipe dream at the moment. For whatever reason, since the 4 goals against Tottenham, Mancini has pulled him early, or given him minimal time against bigger opposition and he still has the best minute/goal ratio in the EPL.

Would love to have him here.

• 2 weeks later...

So what makes you think City would want him? :D

No idea. Its obviously not going to happen, just expressing what I want. Can't always get what you want though.

Whoever said Dzeko sucks, you obviously haven't watched enough of him. Watch the goals against Tottenham, especially the header, pure class. He just needs playing time and Mancini's rotations and 10 minutes per game are killing him.

At his worst last season for City he was still better than Torres right now.

Dzeko's better than that, Ollie, give the man some credit. I'd say he's the second-best striker in the league behind RVP.

Yeah ? Then again though, there aren't may strikers that are pulling up any tree's at the moment. I would say Suarez is more potent then him though and Aguero, Dzeko is not consistent enough in my opinion.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You