West Ham 0-3 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

9 hours ago, bigbluewillie said:

Just been looking at league positions 7th and we're the 2nd highest scorers in the league behind Haarland oppps sorry I mean Shitty.

Sounds good but when you take Wolves game out 2 goals in 3 games doesn't. 

1 hour ago, Vytis33 said:

Seems like forever ago Reece looked like a worldbeater bombing up the right side

Been so long since Reece had a long spell in the team that I honestly nearly forgot about him. It’s sad to say.

It genuinely feels as though Malo Gusto is our #1 RB these days because RJ is injured 90% of the time.

21 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Been so long since Reece had a long spell in the team that I honestly nearly forgot about him. It’s sad to say.

It genuinely feels as though Malo Gusto is our #1 RB these days because RJ is injured 90% of the time.

Gusto isn’t far behind him on the operating table.

39 minutes ago, DDA said:

Gusto isn’t far behind him on the operating table.

no, Reece has been injured far more

Reece James 129 games missed with Chels, v Malo missing 9 games with Chels, 20 games missed with Lyon

a516354a4651022cb42e7236c526ab10.png03b067881d3de68b1a3fb2ae6c07ba4a.png

Malo Gusto

e1453e247f2f400544f5d03f6e139c9b.png

On 16/09/2024 at 14:29, Blue Armour said:

Probably our toughest fixture until Liverpool in October.

Brighton won't be any easier with the way they've playing under the new manager, and then Forest will be hard as well as they just managed to beat Liverpool at Anfield...

I feel like the lack of experience in midfield/defense is going to cost us against all these 'plucky' sides. 

Reece will be gone after this season, he's completely and utterly finished.

As for this game, cannot see anything but a draw at best, we need to improve massively from that Bournemouth performance, second half was better but first was horrific, our performances have to go up ten fold if we are wanting to win these sort of games, or WHU will smother us to death

It’s as impossible to predict how we will perform as it is to predict what our XI is going to look like. 

If you tell me that Lavia and Enzo are back and straight into the midfield with Caicedo and I’ll feel pretty confident. Likewise if Malo Gusto is back so we NEVER have to watch Disasi at RB again.