riks12

Did you hear today that the Bayern manager or president whatever, wants Bosingwa, and will also "loosen his grip" (gayyy) on he Franck Ribery situation if clubs "want to do crazy things". AKA if we pay way too much money for him like Real are doing then he will let us have Ribery, even if he DOESNT like the weather!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea bid 59 mil for Ribery

Chelsea are reportedly ready to offer a mega-bid of 59 million euros to lure Franck Ribery to England.

The French winger has been the subject of intense transfer speculations in the last few months with Manchester United, Barcelona and Real Madrid all keen to add him to their roster.

New Chelsea boss, Carlo Ancelotti wants Ribery to be part of his London revolution but it is still uncertain if Ribery will be sold.

Chelsea will make one final attempt to persuade Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery that his future is at Stamford Bridge.

Bayern continue to maintain that Ribery, who is valued at more than £45m, will remain in Germany but new Chelsea coach Carlo Ancelotti is refusing to concede defeat.

Despite competition from Manchester United, Manchester City and big-spending Real Madrid, Ancelotti will test Bayern Munich’s resolve with an improved offer for the midfielder.

Bayern Munich general manager Uli Hoeness yesterday revealed that he had told Madrid president Florentino Perez over the phone that it would take ‘something crazy’ for them to consider selling Ribery.

Hoeness said: ‘I asked his right-hand man Pedro Lopez Jimenez, since Florentino does not speak English all that well, whether he knows the game Monopoly.

‘I told him that Bayern had bought Mayfair on Monopoly two years ago and you don’t give Mayfair away that easily. We would only consider it if somebody did something crazy.’

Middlesbrough keeper Ross Turnbull and Manchester City striker Daniel Sturridge will also join Chelsea in the coming days, but Ancelotti is also working on deals for some of the existing squad.

Florent Malouda is to sign a new contract next week and injured midfielder Joe Cole is also close to signing an extension to his existing deal.

Defender Michael Mancienne met chief executive Peter Kenyon yesterday for talks over an improved deal.

------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...re-Chelsea.html

------------------------------------------------------------------

Forget Ribery he is the same pussy like Villa...

Both are afrait to play in the best league of the world and realise that they are not as good as they thing....

Is si easy to play when you have a Messi or Kaka or CR they do all the work.... easy.... but in this team... people have to work... Starting from Cech finishing with Ray .....

So this team is Worker not for assisten player to pass the ball to the Star man...

SO FUCK OFF PUSSY RIBERY SO ARE VILLA TO PUSSY TO LEARN ENGLISH.... he never pas to the Elementary .....

Source Aside: http://goal.com/en/news/15/germany/2009/07...contract-report

Franck Ribery Rejects New Bayern Munich Contract - Report

The Frenchman has allegedly said 'no' to an offer of €8 million per year...

Europe’s heavyweight clubs have been put on high alert after Sport reported that Franck Ribery has rejected a contract improvement from Bayern Munich.

The Bavarian outfit have persistently shot down all advances from potential suitors, especially from Real Madrid, and the club’s obstinate approach doe not sit well with the French attacker.

The Barcelona-based paper believes that Die Bayern are now trying to convince ‘Scarface’ to stay at the Allianz Arena by offering him €8 million per year, reportedly double what he is currently earning, but he has turned down the offer.

This could be seen as Ribery’s first move to show his discontent, which could subsequently lead to the player demanding to be transfer listed.

Bayern had previously slapped a €100m price tag on the 26-year-old, while former coach Omar Hitzfield yesterday predicted that the Munich outfit would only be interested if an offer arrived around the region of €70m to €80m.

If Ribery is eventually allowed to leave, Chelsea and Manchester United could find themselves in the drivers’ seat for his signature especially after Madrid look set to part with another €35m for Karim Benzema.

FRANCK RIBERY has rocked Alex Ferguson's transfer plans by insisting he will only join Real Madrid. </h2> Lyon striker Karim Benzema yesterday snubbed the Manchester United boss by agreeing a £30million switch to the Bernabeu.

And now France star Ribery, who was understood to be a United target, has he revealed will leave Bayern Munich - but not for Old Trafford.

The midfielder was also wanted by new Chelsea manager Carlo Ancelotti.

Ribery said: "I have made up my mind, I want to leave. It will be Real Madrid or nothing.

"I would like a discussion with the Bayern directors fairly quickly."

The news is a huge blow for Ferguson, who has already lost Cristiano Ronaldo and Carlos Tevez this summer.

He had hoped to land Benzema to boost his firepower but missed out to big-spending Real.

Ferguson poached £17m winger Antonio Valencia from Wigan on Tuesday.

But with the majority of the £80m from the Ronaldo deal burning a hole in his pocket, he is running out of world class players to sign.

Ferguson could now turn his attentions to Argentina and Atletico Madrid striker Sergio Aguero.

Edited by the wes

Yuri and Malouda can make the Left Wing... Forget this pussy Ribery... as I told yuo guys he is a player that like thins easy way... just past the ball to Kaka and CR they will do the job... Easy

Close this Topic....

I agree with RX8. This Thread shud b closed. Not cus I hate Ribery cus I dont see us signing Ribery cus Malouda has been offered a new contract and Yuri Zirkov seems to have his medical at Chelsea on Saturday. We are Full on the left wing.

No, don't close the thread! Early days guys, early days!

I actually like Franck Ribery, and I would love to see him play in a Chelsea shirt! There is still two months left to go until his future can be resolved. Until 31st August at midnight comes around, or unless he hasn't joined another club, THEN close the forum...

RX8 you really need to learn not to get so paranoid when it comes to signings, just be patient!!

....chin up dude!!!

F_200707_July18spor_342231a.jpg

Edited by CJ Revo

To be fair Wes we have actually already been linked with Hazard before the end of last season, so i duno. Good young player, Belgium have a bright future with him and players like Dembele (another wonderkid Chelsea were linked with). Unless he is one for the future if we sign Zhirkov we wont need another left midfielder. Im not that bothered about signing Ribery anymore, and isnt he right footed anyways, so couldent he play on the right wing...Hence why were are still going for him when we have practically signed Zhirkov, every video ive seen of Franck he seems to lead with his right foot, so hes not exclusivley a left winger?

After Buck said we are still looking to sign a top player, media is talking bout us going for Ribery.

How the hell are we going to play Ribery on that left flank, when we just made Yuri Zhirkov our signing and offered Malouda a new contract.?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You