riks12

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<H1 itxtvisited="1">Chelsea In Talks With Bayern Munich For €47m Franck Ribery - Report</H1><H2 itxtvisited="1">The Blues are willing to break the bank to land the Frenchman...</H2><H4 itxtvisited="1">11 Aug 2009 01:01:42</H4>According to The Sun, Chelsea have made contact with Bayern Munich in regards to a possible deal for Franck Ribery.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">The tabloid claims that the Blues' owner, Roman Abramovich, phoned Uli Hoeness over the weekend and will travel to Germany to meet with the Bundesliga giants' general manager.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">It is claimed that the Stamford Bridge club will offer around €47 million for the French playmaker, a fee that would supersede Manchester City's UK record €42.5m purchase of Robinho.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">However, there is strong competition for Ribery's signature, with Manchester United, Liverpool, Inter, Barcelona and Real Madrid all linked to the player throughout the summer.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Los Merengues are the favourites to snap up the former Marseille man, who has openly declared that he has his heart set on becoming the latest Galactico.<BR itxtvisited="1"><BR itxtvisited="1">Recent reports suggest that Ribery may have already agreed in principle to join Real in 2010.

we havent got enough room for ribery

This is looking more likely....No ones denied that Roman has gone to discuss the transfer officially. Ribery has taken back all comments he said about not wanting to play in England because of the weather....And i reckon this would be a good signing. From what official websites ive seen he is listed as right footed...So he would play in the right of the diamond...Where, lets face it...Against UTD on Sunday...Essien sucked at it....He was caught out in field so many times, this isnt a dig at Essien, just saying he cant play in that position....Ribery could, and would make our team have a totally different added threat........He's already proven as a world great player unlike Pato or Aguero (who i'd still rather see in a Chelsea shirt ofc) so we know he is good... £40 million isnt THAT much in this modern age of football, half of Ronaldo's price?? Not bad! And he is still only 26. I think it helps with someone i read today in another newspaper...which was arguing that Zhirkov will be needed otherwise Chelsea's unchanged squad will be too predictable.

I also hear that the chairmans only doing this because Ribery wanted to sign a Pre Contract agreement with Real for a move next summer, so, pissed off, he's decided to sell him to Chelsea instead (if he's going...He wont let him go to Real!)

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&u=http://www.welt.de/sport/fussball/article4300129/Hoeness-erteilt-Ribery-Wechsel-erneut-eine-Absage.html

Franck Ribéry While dealing with the French national team on his comeback against the Faroe Islands prepared, there is new speculation about a change in the midfield player. The Chelsea FC reported interest. "This is absolute nonsense," said Bayen manager Uli Hoeneß to WORLD ONLINE.

The French winger - who has been repeatedly linked with a big-money move away from Bavaria to Manchester United or Real Madrid - wants to play against the Faroe Island despite a club ban.

Speaking ahead of the World Cup qualifier, France's manager Raymond Domenech said: “Franck will not start but he told me that he can play for half an hour. I trust him.”

The news will come as a shock to Bayern coach Louis van Gaal, who had banned his injured star from playing.

After a phone call with Domenech he allowed Ribery to travel with the French team on the condition that he did not play.

The midfielder has already missed a large part of pre-season training as well as Bayern’s opening Bundesliga game against Hoffenheim due to various injuries

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You