riks12

Link Here

Franck Ribery has put Chelsea and Manchester United on full alert after signalling that he is ready to force a departure from Bayern Munich.

The France forward is also attracting interest from Inter Milan, Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Interest in Ribery cooled earlier in the summer after Chelsea and United were informed that the asking price was £60 million, almost double the British transfer record, but the West London club, in particular, have continued to explore the situation.

United will consider bidding for Ribery if the price comes down — they also retain a watching interest in David Silva, the Valencia and Spain midfield player.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, and all just to get a Frenchman who's going to be 27 by the end of next season. What a waste, better to just tell Bayern to fuck off and go and get ourselves Aguero .... (or Pato, unless Milan have said he's 100% staying and that's the end of it)

Bayern Munich winger Franck Ribery has denied seeking a move to Real Madrid and insists he is staying at the Allianz Arena.

The 26-year-old France star has been strongly linked with a move to Madrid this summer and Bayern have also previously confirmed offers from Barcelona, Manchester United and Chelsea.

But while speculation persists that Ribery is unhappy in Germany, he says he has not tried to force a transfer and has no intention of moving on in the near future.

"I never said I wanted to go to Real Madrid," he told Telefoot.

"If I had wanted to leave, I would have made an announcement. What bothers me is that I have never spoken about it.

"I cannot stop clubs making offers. It was not just Real - there was also Barcelona, Manchester (United) and Chelsea.

"What I can tell them is that today I am still at Bayern. The door was well and truly closed.

"My bosses really want me to stay."

These transfer stories are just fucking wind ups. Ribery is worth about £20m, hes never done or won fuck all in his career or done anything in a world cup or a champions league. He's been doing his stuff where the likes of Mario Gomez and co are doing it, in the German Bundesliga.

Who the fuck makes these transfers..is it Arnesen? Bosingwa plus 25 for Ribery....? I mean we are surplus in midfield, Right Back is the position where we were ulnerable all these years, and now when we found a great RB we are selling him just cus we need a marquee signing?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You