Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea

7 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Hmmm...if City win their games. Only a one point gap.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I will support Spurs with all of my heart on Sunday. 

Just now, Cosmin said:

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I will support Spurs with all of my heart on Sunday. 

Yep and they've been all over the place can't see them causing issues. Urghh they deserve it if they do win the league but nahhh 

Turned it off last night, started doing some work as once again Chelsea had lured me into looking forward to it all day only to be, inevitably, sucker punched. Everytime I checked back for the score, it had got worse.

After I slept on it it looks just as bad as yesterday. LOL

Poch needs to find a way to finish the season with some positivity. Probably Palmer golden boot or someone of the injured players having a streak of good games(James/Nkunku/Ugo). We need to forget this season and move on, but as it is the second successive season we have to forger it gets a bit trickier.

I genuinely believe that a striker who scores regularly for us can make all the difference. The best thing about a young squad is that its not that hard to make them believe they are the best. A good start to next season can make most of these players a different beast to come up against. COYB!

39 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

as once again Chelsea had lured me into looking forward to it all day only to be, inevitably, sucker punched

As soon as I saw Palmer and Gusto were ruled out, I knew we were gonna get a beating by at least 3 goals.  

The players just gave up after the 4th/5th goal and didn't even bother trying to get a consolation goal. 

Our attack without Palmer is like mid-table Championship standard....absolutely clueless and none of them know how to create or finish. 

Just now, Fulham Broadway said:

In the words of Didier Drogba ''Its a fucking disgrace''

The players should have to return their wages back to the fans after a disgusting performance like that. 

How do you go to your local rival and not even have a crack at it?    Arsenal are in form and they were gonna take their chances against us, but that doesn't mean that you give up and let them stroll through and get a 5-0 win.    Very similar to how we never showed up at Liverpool and they took us to the cleaners as well with Bradley becoming a star. 

As soon as I saw those two fucking useless cunts in at CB I knew we would get rail roaded

80 odd million worth of absolute shite starting again as a CB pairing yet the useless Argentinian cunt leaves Trevor and Silva on the bench.

Fucking embarrasing from start to finish and his PC afterwards was also a fucking piss take.

Jacson has now also decided that instead of heading the ball he will just use his hand in hope it doesn't get noticed. If anyone tries to defend Jackson on here you need to seriously look at checking yourself in at the local special hospital, he once again proved apart from running up the field to ease pressure on us he has fuck all left to offer, Championship player at best

9 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

As soon as I saw Palmer and Gusto were ruled out, I knew we were gonna get a beating by at least 3 goals.  

The players just gave up after the 4th/5th goal and didn't even bother trying to get a consolation goal. 

Our attack without Palmer is like mid-table Championship standard....absolutely clueless and none of them know how to create or finish. 

+ Disaster staring. 

46 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

After I slept on it it looks just as bad as yesterday. LOL

I've barely slept and when I woke up it felt even worse. What a horrible time to be alive...

Clownlake  , Winstanley , Stewart , Pochettino get out all clowns out of the club ,  what a disgrace to  be  banteren by the goons. These shit players in the squad who came here only for pound notes get out  . Trust the protest clowns .

Edited by milka

The effects of the match against City were evident.
Chelsea were not the same team plus the two crucial absences.
This is no justification because we always have 38 premier matches, two cups, Europe - nobody is supposed to have ... one month breaks between derbies.
From the first minute defense looked brittle, ready to break.
Even Petrovitch gifted them the first.
As for goals ... we know this lot can't shoot past their moms.

I feel blessed that I totally forgot there was football last night (it being a random Tuesday evening).

Not going to look into what happened too much. All I can think of is the Battle of the Bridge when Spurs were going for the title and how we stepped up to do the right thing, and how far we have fallen since then.

As I have said before, I don't think there is any easy fix here, sacking Poch makes sense but I do think it is fair to say another manager will also massively struggle with the squad in the state it is in now (largely because of injuries) and you could argue its better to let Poch take the reputation hit until end of season and get a new manager in only then, hoping that by the start of next season we have a fit-ish squad and a better medical department for next year... but it does feel somewhat inevitable that the injured players will just stay injured and are basically close to write-offs and it will be a massive slice of luck if any of them end up having a proper Chelsea career playing as high level footballers. 

The owners have burnt their way through all the money and even if we had more we cannot spend much without breaking all of the financial rules, not that we'd spend it well if we did have ability to spend a lot more. So now our best hope is to spend smaller amounts in a few positions for just solid experiences players, get a good manager in, and hope all of this youth we've bought grow into top players. Don't really see any other option at this point, aside from if there are some new owners with deep pockets that want to try the rebuild v3.

49 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

I feel blessed that I totally forgot there was football last night (it being a random Tuesday evening).

Not going to look into what happened too much. All I can think of is the Battle of the Bridge when Spurs were going for the title and how we stepped up to do the right thing, and how far we have fallen since then.

As I have said before, I don't think there is any easy fix here, sacking Poch makes sense but I do think it is fair to say another manager will also massively struggle with the squad in the state it is in now (largely because of injuries) and you could argue its better to let Poch take the reputation hit until end of season and get a new manager in only then, hoping that by the start of next season we have a fit-ish squad and a better medical department for next year... but it does feel somewhat inevitable that the injured players will just stay injured and are basically close to write-offs and it will be a massive slice of luck if any of them end up having a proper Chelsea career playing as high level footballers. 

The owners have burnt their way through all the money and even if we had more we cannot spend much without breaking all of the financial rules, not that we'd spend it well if we did have ability to spend a lot more. So now our best hope is to spend smaller amounts in a few positions for just solid experiences players, get a good manager in, and hope all of this youth we've bought grow into top players. Don't really see any other option at this point, aside from if there are some new owners with deep pockets that want to try the rebuild v3.

I believe things are not going terribly well since 2017, after Antonio won the league.
Two European cups but I don't buy it.
From all those European adventures for me only two ties are really worth talking about: Against Real Madrid (1-1, 2-0), against City (1-0 with Kai).
The likes of Lille - Seville - Atletico we could handle even today.
Then the season 2021-22 was poor and in 2022-23 the bubble burst.
On top of that the new management wasted the club's money buying useless / lame players.
What can we do now ?
The ghost of 1974 when we ended up playing second division looms large.

Edited by cosmicway

People here are delicate and soft. 

Grow a pair. 2 subpar seasons and you lot throw the shit out the pram. Fold like lawn chairs. 

This team is a couple pieces and a few improvements to players away from competing regularly in top 4.