Arsenal 5-0 Chelsea

Just now, NikkiCFC said:

Sarri had losses against City 6:0 and Bournemouth 4:0. Between these games we beat Huddersfield 5:0. This result shouldn't concern us in our long term plan. 

Yeah, but Sari finished 3rd and lost to the centurions. Bournemouth was a bit heavy. 

Was never a big fan of Poch to begin with. I mean it was on the wall. He had the prime Ali, Son, Kane (if I am not wrong) and couldn't really get them to any kind of glory it was/is just a dream to think that he could steady our ship with this lot 🤦‍♂️

Edited by bluephoenix

2 minutes ago, lucio said:

Paul Winstanley and Laurence Stewart: 

“Mauricio’s experience, standards of excellence, leadership qualities and character will serve Chelsea Football Club well as we move forward.” 

“He is a winning coach, who has worked at the highest levels, in multiple leagues and languages” 

“His ethos, tactical approach and commitment to development all made him the exceptional candidate”

With this i am scared what candidate they will bring for coach.. 

1 minute ago, lluubbeenn said:

Yeah, but Sari finished 3rd and lost to the centurions. Bournemouth was a bit heavy. 

Sarri is just as terrible as Poch but had prime Hazard as well as an otherwise decent squad 

Edited by Magic Lamps

and honestly, i dont care even a little bit about havertz and mount. they brought us a cl and thats it. i really doubt any one of them will become a world class player so we did not miss on anything. they would just still be as equally frustrating as they were before. they would even block palmers minutes and progression.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Sarri is just as terrible as Poch but had prime Hazard as well as an otherwise decent squad 

Sarri is a comfortably better coach than Poch 

6 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Sarr is just as terrible as Poch but had prime Hazard as well as an otherwise decent squad 

Speaking of which, for folks who think it's all down to mentality and/or experience level, Hazard was likely one of the players I've ever seen with the worst mentality on the pitch (and some off of it too). He happened to ooze quality tho esp ball control, which was Messi'esque. 

Nice practice session for Arsenal. Will help them with confidence levels for the next matches. Good job Chels! 🙂 

Edited by robsblubot

Just now, Sir Mikel OBE said:

Without Cole Poch has no answers.

He should go tomorrow. Nothing left of this season now.

The question folks need to be asking is, "would a different manager have answers with this squad?" How certain are you?
Also, would that include having a say in the transfer window? Because I've read that Poch did not have that (not sure he even wanted it tbh).

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Why would he not? He got no love here

Not true. He even got his own song. He just stagnated and did not really look like finding an extra gear here. Selling him was not really that stupid compared to replacing him with the likes of Jackson 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Not true. He even got his own song. He just stagnated and did not really look like finding an extra gear here. Selling him was not really that stupid compared to replacing him with the likes of Jackson 

Happen to agree with both here. Isn't it the point tho? the idea is to always improve your side, not take a huge step back because of .... reasons.