Chelsea 6-0 Everton

Just now, Vesper said:

I have never seen Poch more angry

GOOD

about time he lays down the fucking law

Yeah - he's clearly reached snapping point.

We need to be a team not a bunch of egos.

Can't win anything unless everyone is pulling together in the same direction.

Just now, Vesper said:

it is just our luck that we get the ONE laid-back Argie footballer and/or manager on the planet, LOLOLOL

Lmao - yeah he needs a streak of Simeone.

Maybe he's realising nice guys finish last.

That wouldn't have happened under Pep or Turkey Teeth Klopp.

The pen incident I don't understand.
As Palmer is chasing the title of top league scorer, he takes then pen even if he is not good at pens - when the score is 4-0 for Chelsea !
What did Madueke want ?
He was smoking something.

7 hours ago, Vesper said:

Fraudgate best use Palmer a lot more

we have a really solid core up front

Jude Bellingham 
Phil Foden 
Bukayo Saka  
Harry Kane
Cole Palmer    

Palmer will be second choice behind Saka on the right. At least for this Euro I think. He’s brilliant but they have Saka, Bellingham and Foden behind Kane 

Great win that, nothing much more to say about Palmer, he's just elite level.

The fight was a joke, embarrassing really- only dark cloud on a very very good night

Nice to see Poch flinging verbal punches and getting angry with some of this lot, he's too nice and need more of that 

11 hours ago, Vesper said:

Caicedo's best Chels game BTW

Yeah, but equally the opposition made it a game where technical quality on the ball wasn't really required and just being able to win the ball would make you look great. So, yes, best game from him, but I don't think he showed anything that will ally the fears of us who think he isn't technically good enough.

11 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Unbelievable cool head from Palmer though to stick it in the net.

I thought everyone had a good game - except perhaps Cuca - I just can't warm to that dude 

Yeah, Palmer's poise is insane. He has now had at least three pens with lots going on around him - City, Utd and this one. Each time he has taken them as if he is in his back garden. 

10 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Feels bit odd not letting in 2 and it all going wrong.

Clean sheet?! What is this clean sheet thing they talk about that we've done...its been so long!!!

I put it down to no Disasi. Everton are the best team in the league on set pieces and we handled them pretty well. Disasi just switches off too much and is too easy to lose with a tiny bit of movement. Hopefully, Trev and Silva can stay fit and see the season out. 

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Poch is enraged at the fighting over the pen, he is saying Cole is THE pen taker, and only if he wants to let someone else take one should he not be taking the pens

Well if that is the case why did he not sub them off? We were 5 up at that point. Even worse he huged Noni when he came off. If he doesn't want to be undermined he needs to put down markers. 

The immaturity on show in that penalty spat highlights exactly what is wrong with this group of players and why they fold in so many key moments. I can often forgive lack of quality when you give it all for the team which. Jackson and madurke have often enough put in the yards but playing for the team is also about putting it first, being disciplined when it counts. Yesterday it didn’t count that much in the moment but it shines a bad light on our leadership. When Gallagher is the only one to step in after it went on for seconds there is something wrong with the character of team as well as the authority of the coach. 

3 hours ago, TheHulk said:

That penalty fight is the most embarrassing shit I've ever seen. Bench Noni and Jackson a couple games 2 clowns.

The influence of Sterling. Disrespected their team mates,their coaches,the club and fans. Glad Poch was seething over it at the end tho personally would have substitued them straight away and sent them to the dressing room. Conor did somewhat intervene but clearly not respected by them as captain.another thing we have missed in recent years.

Everton Rose - a female women living in England. YouTuber fan channel of Everton.

Review against Chelsea.

Chelsea 6 - 0 EVERTON | HUMILIATING | DREADFUL | EMBARRASSING | AJOKE, FRANKLY.

Edited by KEVINAA

32 minutes ago, KEVINAA said:

Everton Rose - a female women living in England. YouTuber fan channel of Everton.

Review against Chelsea.

Chelsea 6 - 0 EVERTON | HUMILIATING | DREADFUL | EMBARRASSING | AJOKE, FRANKLY.

Rose may become prime minister one day, starting with Everton news from youtube.
But that's the thing I don't like about politics - you have to appear everyday and dream up an issue and talk.
I d' make a broadcast about the end of the world, the collapse of international communism, the
new pope and that's about it.
I will neve become prime minister.