Chelsea 2-2 Burnley

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

On course to have our worst defensive season in the Premier League era. 

Just need to concede 8 more goals, which is incredibly likely we will. 

We play Man U Thurs so sure that will add to it..and then have Arsenal coming up. And I guess can't write off every other team. Sadly no chance we'll concede less then 8 before the last 10 games are played.. maybe double that!

Edited by Laylabelle

16 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

On course to have our worst defensive season in the Premier League era. 

Just need to concede 8 more goals, which is incredibly likely we will. 

Probably concede 4 to United next match. And 4 to Arsenal.

We are an absolute joke to play against. Not a single player with anything about them bar Cole. Gallagher, Caicedo & Enzo softest midfield 3 in the league. 

38 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Probably concede 4 to United next match. And 4 to Arsenal.

We are an absolute joke to play against. Not a single player with anything about them bar Cole. Gallagher, Caicedo & Enzo softest midfield 3 in the league. 

We have Man U. Sheffield. Everton. Brighton. Arsenal. Villa. West Ham. Forest. Bournemouth and some point Spurs

Not one of those you look at and think ooo could win that...could get a clean sheet there. Maybe Sheffield but that's not to be taken for granted given how today went. Def conceding more then 8...probably before we play Arsenal.

Poch is at least right pointing to his head and heart when asked what were we lacking today. Out of possession and off the ball we were absolutely shocking and I'm sorry to pick someone out but Murdryk epitomised that today. For someone who was waiting for his chance, coming off a whirlwind international duty and against 10 men, he was abysmal out of possession, jogging around, and I'm well aware we could pick on the other 9 bar Palmer but summed us up today.

11 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Poch is at least right pointing to his head and heart when asked what were we lacking today. Out of possession and off the ball we were absolutely shocking and I'm sorry to pick someone out but Murdryk epitomised that today. For someone who was waiting for his chance, coming off a whirlwind international duty and against 10 men, he was abysmal out of possession, jogging around, and I'm well aware we could pick on the other 9 bar Palmer but summed us up today.

I know its cliche but if your playing poorly at least try do the basics, show a bit of heart, run around for fuck sake. Yes the guy hasn’t had a good time here but it doesn’t take talent to run around, pressure the opponent, to try win duels, headers etc.

Could say same about most. Enzo is another one who seems to think its ok to only show some sort of effort when we have the ball. Has no idea of whats going on around him when the opposition has it, constantly out of position and moves slower than my granny.

Might as well write off next season as well, if this group is 75% the same as it is now we are doomed. Weak footballers. £1bn spent in 3 windows and we look so much worse for it.

Edited by OneMoSalah

2 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Think partly that and also what about the attitude as well...dont get the same umph as we use to and need to keep going. Some care but some probably don't 

Agreed but I also consider that part of the quality bundle: better players seem more likely to find a way to influence games.

I'm speechless. I bought tickets for today's game for me and my 13yr old son thinking we'd come away with a decent win. Instead we were treated to one of the most depressing games I've ever watched. We left in silence and my son was visibly angry. I'm not sure we'll bother going to any more games, it's supposed to be an enjoyable experience but it just isn't. I'd rather spend my money on something we enjoy. I did end up getting FA cup semi final tickets, but really, against City? No chance. 

2 hours ago, fronty said:

I'm speechless. I bought tickets for today's game for me and my 13yr old son thinking we'd come away with a decent win. Instead we were treated to one of the most depressing games I've ever watched. We left in silence and my son was visibly angry. I'm not sure we'll bother going to any more games, it's supposed to be an enjoyable experience but it just isn't. I'd rather spend my money on something we enjoy. I did end up getting FA cup semi final tickets, but really, against City? No chance. 

Yeh don't financially support clownlake

9 hours ago, DH1988 said:

I explained about Mudryk in the beginning of this thread.
The fast pace of the premier makes things even worse for him.

9 hours ago, fronty said:

Oh no!! I've been to many games before where we've lost or drawn and even though its been annoying you felt ateast they've tried..most the time anyway. Last few seasons however less so. Thats why haven't bothered recently. Too much money to waste on a group of players who majority don't seem to care 

Hopefully the semi final might be better...never know...sort of.

9 hours ago, fronty said:

Have you been before or was that your first time ?