Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

Said it earlier and ill say it again, give me shit all you want but bring back Frank if we have no vision of a winner in mind, at least we will see different stuff each week which is what you would expect when you bring the inexperience card.

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Yeah the "not reading the rest" does not surprise me one bit. 

For sure, I don't read bullshit haha. 🙂

Edit, sorry to go at you even more but the rest was as follows "

Yeah Poch should have come on the pitch and held the guy himself because clearly our players couldn't... twice!

Once again, congrats for the quality posts, opinions, and for being an overall nice person.

Absolute bullshit.

#1 You know nothing about me as a person

#2 You are on a forum, opinions are something you have to digest.

#3 All my posts are quality 😄 (just messing) but chill out you tit.

Edited by dreamcfc

Just now, robsblubot said:

Glad to hear you don't read your own posts.

Given you don't seem to know how to disagree, good bye. 👋

I quoted your bullshit. Please quote mine 🙂

I'm not defending or bashing the manager here, but would this conversation be going on if our players could finish? The exact same performance just the chances actually finished? Because if it wouldn't then there is no argument.

Edited by YorkshireBlue

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

I'm not defending or sticking up for the manager here, but would this conversation be going on if our players could finish? The exact same performance just the chances actually finished? Because if it wouldn't then there is no argument.

Good post and its not easy to say , even I would be laughed at if I said I knew the answer, none of us do but I said it earlier as an example, Jackson had his best performances as RW, it was something different right? which you expect from a young team.

Why in the final, against a weak Liverpool, is he playing the same shit he's played all season that we know don't work? thats the Manager, surely?

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

Bloke admitted he was playing for penalties. 

Get him out. 

Not watched anything since the whistle but im not suprised 1 bit. He needs to go im sorry but no-one can defend him. Hes a typical mid table manager.

2 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

Good post and its not easy to say , even I would be laughed at if I said I knew the answer, none of us do but I said it earlier as an example, Jackson had his best performances as RW, it was something different right? which you expect from a young team.

Why in the final, against a weak Liverpool, is he playing the same shit he's played all season that we know don't work? thats the Manager, surely?

But that's my point, if the players were good enough to slot the ball in the net, no one here would have an issue, the players get a far too easy ride here! We have become obsessed with blaming the managers for our problem when in reality if the players were as good as some on here make out! We should have won that 4-0

Edited by YorkshireBlue

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

But that's my point, if the players were good enough to slot the ball in the net, no one here would have an issue, the players get a far too easy ride here! We have be one obsessed with blaming the managers for out problem when in reality if the players were as good as.soke on here make out! We should have won that 4-0

But do you blame a young team or an "experienced manager" for not doing something different when we know the outcome already with this team and system?

I usually agree with what your saying when the Manager is a proven winner like Mourinho, you know what happens next week :-

Mourinho - Don't talk to him for 6 months

Poch- Invites to BBQ

Edited by dreamcfc

3 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

But do you blame a young team or an "experienced manager" for not doing something different when we know the outcome already with this team and system?

I blame the entire club, our injury list is still huge, and we are in the exact same situation we have been in for 2 years! The tactics were working in the 90 mins, we had a hand full of opportunities to score and the players and only the players fucked that up! He did change it up in extra time and Poch fucked it up playing for penalties, that's on him

Edited by YorkshireBlue

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

I blame the entire club, our injury list is still huge, and we are in the exact same situation we have been in for 2 years! The tactics were working in the 90 mins, we had a hand full of opportunities to score and the players and only the players fucked that up! Poch fucked up in extra time playing for penalties, that's on him

Sorry but I feel Penalties where always in Poch's mind here, no good for this "young" team, it's the same feeling every week from me, we are too relaxed, happy with the "project" and being mid table, completely different to what he was saying pre-season that this is Chelsea and we need to win. WEAKNESS, get him gone, FRANK or MOURINHO , prefer Frank lol Jose too old I agree but Poch is dog shit.

Poch is to be blamed, we had Pool pinned in regular time. His substitutions and tactics allowed Pool to settle in and get opportunities. Extra time should have favored Chelsea, Chelsea had experienced players, it was time to be aggressive and go for the kill. 

Poch has been coaching in England for almost a decade, and still has zero trophies. This game proved another reason why is trophyless. 

Just now, dreamcfc said:

Sorry but I feel Penalties where always in Poch's mind here, no good for this "young" team, it's the same feeling every week from me, we are too relaxed, happy with the "project" and being mid table, completely different to what he was saying pre-season that this is Chelsea and we need to win. WEAKNESS, get him gone, FRANK or MOURINHO , prefer Frank lol Jose too old I agree but Poch is dog shit.

Sorry but I think your wrong, the plan looked from my prospective to hit Liverpool on the counter and it worked and it worked well we had the chances the tactics gave us and we fucked up, but the end of the game the players were absolutely shattered, this is why I think he went for penalties.