Chelsea 0-1 Liverpool

Poch really pissed me today. First half i can understand. Substitutions were terrible, when you consider this is F final. Klopp put on some twats whose names I've never heard and had them play aggressively, searching for a goal. Balls on the table from the fucker. Poch decided to go counter attacking even after the legs of our midfield were completely gone. He probably was great for spurs, but Chelsea’s history demands more. Today he was a scared pussy. Sorry for my language! Fuck Pool and fuck my life! Good night!

Edited by lluubbeenn

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Thanks did one of them lose 2? 

Tuchel lost 3. Vs Leicester just before we won the CL and lost to Liverpool twice on penalties the following year. 

1 minute ago, dreamcfc said:

Yea im still not sure where you are going with this bud, Poch is still dog shit and we are clearly in a different era now.

I'm not going any where with it, I'm simply asking a question which were the managers I. Charge when we lost the previous 5 finals.......

3 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

Poch really pissed me today. First half i can understand. Substitutions were terrible, when you consider this is F final. Klopp put on some twats whose names I've never hears and had them play aggressively, searching for a goal. Balls on the table from the fucker. Poch decided to go counter attacking even after the legs of our midfield were completely gone. He probably was great for spurs, but Chelsea’s history demands man. Today he was a scared pussy. Sorry for my language! Fuck Pool and fuck my life! Good night!

Common theme, im not a football manager but trying something new can make a difference, new players who can bring something different, its common sense. One manager has the balls to do it the other doesn't, we're still gonna be here debating about it though lol

Someone still defends that we use 2 GKs on the bench is good because we got some injuries... hmmmm

Edited by dreamcfc

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

I'm not going any where with it, I'm simply asking a question which were the managers I. Charge when we lost the previous 5 finals.......

So you genuinely forgot ? 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

If by some miracle we get to the FA Cup final might as well say thanks but to thanks 🤣

if Poch makes it to FA cup final thats 2 finals for the season he got no issues getting sacked and retiring happy mate, you think im joking.

5 minutes ago, lucio said:

So you genuinely forgot ? 

Yes, I don't tend to sit and remember that bad days this club has and I certainly don't store every single bit of knowledge about this club in my head at all time, I tend to remember the good things rather than get so hung up on the bad 🤣

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yes, I don't tend to sit and remember that bad days this club has and I certainly don't store every single bit of knowledge about this club in my head at all time, I tend to remember the good things rather than get so hung up on the bad 🤣

So why are you asking me the last 5 managers to lose a final as a response to me saying a world class manager would have won us that game today? like its got any difference, and for an answer, Yes, I feel a Tuchel team would have took this weak liverpool team today to the cleaners, don't you?

4 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Fair enough , But will be hard to forget this trash 

21 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ludicrous

we have made HORRIFIC transfer buys for ages

I have called them out when they happened and almsot always been proven correct

Who?

32 minutes ago, gdlk said:

Our physical endurance fitness is on amateur level.. We cant play 90 min on high intensity. Even we rest whole week. 

I know folks are tired about the "young squad" bit but it does affect a number of different things, resistance and stamina are certainly among them. https://macro-football.com/other/aging/#:~:text=Ultimately%2C as I have shown,and 29 years of age. Can find quite a bit more on the subject via searches.

Edited by robsblubot

20 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

🔵🥶 Chelsea’s last 6 domestic finals…

EFL Cup - 2019

FA Cup - 2020

FA Cup - 2021

FA Cup - 2022

EFL Cup - 2022

EFL Cup - 2024

Nice there was a year gap before losing again

16 minutes ago, dreamcfc said:

So why are you asking me the last 5 managers to lose a final as a response to me saying a world class manager would have won us that game today? like its got any difference, and for an answer, Yes, I feel a Tuchel team would have took this weak liverpool team today to the cleaners, don't you?

Well considering he lost 3 finals himself that's not a certainty