Man City 1-1 Chelsea

Personally, I'm starting to think our players are just a bunch of pussies. 

Twisted ankle? 

I've worked through worse in a physically demanding job and paid a tiny winie fraction of what these clowns are paid.

5 hours ago, DDA said:

Personally, I'm starting to think our players are just a bunch of pussies. 

Twisted ankle? 

I've worked through worse in a physically demanding job and paid a tiny winie fraction of what these clowns are paid.

I definitely played my freshman year in D1 US football ️ on a groin that was strapped up to the gods at 70-80% , while playing RB and made all-conference rookie honours. You can play through if you want to. Our team is soft and has been for sometime now.

22 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

We drew with them 4-4 in the last game??

Still, an abysmal record. They really have shit on our perade haven't they since being taken over.

6 hours ago, DDA said:

We drew with them 4-4 in the last game??

Still, an abysmal record. They really have shit on our perade haven't they since being taken over.

Yeah!!!...I forgot about that till I looked haha. Just assumed we'd lost given how we've lost so many others. Was a decent performance which we don't seem to be able to do all the time.

Not sure about today..think being a lot tougher being at their place. But City can have dodgy moments.. unfortunately we have a lot