Aston Villa 1-3 Chelsea

56 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

We are the heavy underdogs against Aston Villa.... 😢

3atb might help accommodate Chilwell and Silva (for diff reasons).

We toyed with them at the Bridge for most of the last game. 

We're an utter shambles while they are regaining form. I wouldn't play Chilwell, if Colwill is back (play him centrally).

2 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

We toyed with them at the Bridge for most of the last game. 

We're an utter shambles while they are regaining form. I wouldn't play Chilwell, if Colwill is back (play him centrally).

Colwill should play as CB, LB, or DM ... because he's better than the others.

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Colwill should play as CB, LB, or DM ... because he's better than the others.

I personally wouldn't have him anywhere near LB, as he just doesn't have the awareness, which has been evident for all to see. Gusto at LB and Diasi at RB are probably our best options for FB's right now.

53 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

I personally wouldn't have him anywhere near LB, as he just doesn't have the awareness, which has been evident for all to see. Gusto at LB and Diasi at RB are probably our best options for FB's right now.

not a fan. Disasi isn't good enough anywhere for me, and that's why I think Colwill should be LB: no-one better at LB w/ 4atb and we can go with Silva and Badiashile at CB for the time being. Yes, we should be getting a proper LB so that Colwill can play CB, given that Cuccu has flopped, but I'm talking about best starting XI for me.

41 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Chilwell become big liability in 4 atb.

agreed and why Poch used him in attack. I have a hard time criticizing managers when they try to field the best players even if employing them out of their original position.

Say Poch gets sacked. The next manager will know, from video and staff, what experiments worked and which didn't.

Edited by robsblubot

10 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Another game over at half time

Wonder if that'll be the end for Poch or whether we need to sit through another 5 shitty performances before the board finally pull the plug

The way things are going for us.

Chelsea will be a league 2 team in season of 2026/2027.

The UK government did dirty deals to clean house of house by making sure everything who was Chelsea under Roman Abramovich reign must be removed.

The fines and points deduction at the end of this season will put us back to 5 years of extra hardship.

Edited by KEVINAA