Chelsea 2-4 Wolves

Just now, DH1988 said:

The worst part is that they fucked our books and we need £100m in sales when we thought we were able to invest £100m.

Exactly... this could go down as the worse takeover from any owner/owners in the history of football.

Just now, DDA said:

Exactly... this could go down as the worse takeover from any owner/owners in the history of football.

Seems they just assumed Trev, Lukaku, Broja etc would all bring in X amount without agreeing any actual deals and now we are even reducing Lukaku by 7m euros.

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

Kante's had an injury free run since leaving 😃

But hey, we've managed to tremendously lower that wage bill.

Removing Ol'Kante's near 300k weekly wage bill, was just too tempting for Clownlake to get rid of.

Gotta get'em cheap.

Edited by Blue Armour

Why is Gallagher always tearing his socks in the calves area before the matches? It looks soo cheap and awful. Well, just like him honestly. But what is the point?

Just now, Milan said:

Why is Gallagher always tearing his socks in the calves area before the matches? It looks soo cheap and awful. Well, just like him honestly. But what is the point?

Fucking drives me nuts to see it.. thinks he's Grealish ffs. This fucker couldn't lace Grealishs boots.

2 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

If we are going to change managers again, we need some one with a clear way of playing, tired of these youth development managers that couldn't organise a shag in a brothel.

You can't ask for much when the majority of our squad would make an U23 side. I still can't get my head around the owners thought process with regards to players.

They actually need to perform now, not four years down the line when we're fighting relegation or worse.

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

But hey, we've managed to tremendously lower that wage bill.

Removing Ol'Kante's near 300k weekly wage bill, was just too tempting for Clownlake to get rid of.

Gotta get'em cheap.

Kante was always injured the last couple of years here though

1 minute ago, DDA said:

Is it wrong for me to want us to lose this game if it results in Potch getting sacked??

Sorry to burst that bubble, but that's also unlikely to happen soon, or this easily, with the payoff he is going to get.

All the PL clubs are spooked after what's happened to Everton this season.

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Bournemouth have a game in hand

if they win today, they have a chance to pass us too

BOURNEMOUTH

I thought we'd finish 10th...maybe need to look lower down. 12th? Doubt be higher then 10th regardless 

Just now, Vesper said:

Kante was always injured the last couple of years here though

Fit now apparently.

I would have still kept him even if it was a for a few games, in a more Silva like role to help manage the game., and break-in the newer CMs.

Even Kovacic or Jorginho., regardless of their shitty form.

All said and done. Our current CM 3 are clueless., regardless of their potential. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

If only they'd waited for the right gems to spend big on. Apart from Palmer, this season is as much of a disaster as last season. 

Could be worse tbh considering we don't have room to move financially. We are stuck with this shithouse manager and bang average playersml.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

If only they'd waited for the right gems to spend big on. Apart from Palmer, this season is as much of a disaster as last season. 

These players don't all of a sudden become shit as soon as they come here. 

It is a tactics and coaching issue. How much more blatant can it get? 

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

Fucking drives me nuts to see it.. thinks he's Grealish ffs. This fucker couldn't lace Grealishs boots.

Absolutely. But what is the logic behind it? I mean, if he needs a bigger size because of his muscles, it is not like Nike could not provide it. Fucking clown

Just now, Milan said:

Absolutely. But what is the logic behind it? I mean, if he needs a bigger size because of his muscles, it is not like Nike could not provide it. Fucking clown

Trying to set some kind of trend or ritual. All I know is that it doesn't do anything to benefit his game on the pitch. 

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Fit now apparently.

I would have still kept him even if it was a for a few games, in a more Silva like role to help manage the game., and break-in the newer CMs.

Even Kovacic or Jorginho., regardless of their shitty form.

All said and done. Our current CM 3 are clueless., regardless of their potential. 

You don't win a world cup being clueless. 

You look clueless when your manager doesn't know what to do and put you in positions to succeed.