Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

I'm surprised with his football and attitude. Would made a huge impact If he comes.

You just noticed this now???

Correct.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Chelsea-find-that-selling-Torres-shirts-is-like-?urn=sow-316727

I've also read we've made back in excess of £10 million on the Torres transfer in six months thanks to merchandising :blink:

There is a bias with that kind of thing. How many shirts people were going to buy anyway?

I mean, the guy go to buy the new kit, and then he decides buying one with Torres name. So that shirt was going to be sold anyway.

So, saying how many shirts with Torres name were sold, doesnt mean anything. You have to see how Torres incresead the numbers of shirts sold.

If every year Chelsea sell 2m shirts, and now it was 2.1m, Torres impact wasnt that big.

Thats why Its hard to think that Chelsea almost paid Torres after 6 miserable months only selling shirts.

I dont think that the profit with shirts in this period incresead 50m compared with last season.

Man City, Juventus or Real Madrid. Place your bets now.

Shitty. They can afford his wages, and Real are getting Ade. Perfect replacement for Tevez, same model as him just a younger version - makes perfect sense for them to get him. Wish he would come here over Falcao - I rate him as an all round better striker and he's more adaptable but IF we were in the running for both AVB would chose Falcao, sad really he would fit into our new style incredibly well.

Shitty. They can afford his wages, and Real are getting Ade. Perfect replacement for Tevez, same model as him just a younger version - makes perfect sense for them to get him. Wish he would come here over Falcao - I rate him as an all round better striker and he's more adaptable but IF we were in the running for both AVB would chose Falcao, sad really he would fit into our new style incredibly well.

Does Aguero wants City?

personally i doubt it.

Why wouldn't he?

1st team football, going to be competing in all competitions, champions league football, money, best league in the world.

Wouldn't seeing how bad Tevez wants to leave City have a effect on him?