Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

I remember that game, impressive stuff.

There have been no quotes or reputable links with him as of late though, so it would be pointless to fixate on a potential move.

If we do not land neymar, I expect that all to change

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember that game, impressive stuff.

There have been no quotes or reputable links with him as of late though, so it would be pointless to fixate on a potential move.

There had been no quotes or links to AVB or DiMatteo...so Id consider this as positive as opposed to Neymar saga which has been pretty embarrasing.

If we wanted to, I have no doubts we could land Aguero.

He knows we've been tracking him for a few years & he'd be more than open to joining us now considering only Juventus are interested right now. We're in a better position than them currently, in the Champions League mainly. If we did land Aguero over Neymar I wouldn't complain, if the opposite occurred, I wouldn't complain either.

Out of potential strikers available who are young, proven and affordable, Aguero tops the list. However maybe with the amount of strikers we have, maybe a central player like Aguero isn't what we need. Hence the approach for Neymar who can be a wide player.

Súper Gol réflex, shoting, técnica it was magnificent he safe Argentinas Ass in just minutes. Messi was all game and Did Nothing.

What are we waiting to get Kun ?? What?? Juventus sign him and cost 90 millions??

All time wasted in Neymar overrated player

Juve legend Tacchinardi: "The club are targeting a top player this summer. I've played against Aguero and he isn't one" - via ESPN Soccernet

The heck? What are we waiting for?

july 6.