Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

Yeah, we should only sign when we sell, when it comes to our attacking options.

I agree! If we're going to buy anyone this summer, then some players have to leave! A few articles I remember reading have definitely said something along those lines before.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

Yeah, we should only sign when we sell, when it comes to our attacking options.

The midfield should be different, there is a pressing need to buy creative, while retaining the ones we have now.. Who are defensive, but there is still a need for them.

And we get back to the beginning of the problems.

All along last season been saying we just needed 3 in. A winger, a creative midfield and a RB.

3 in and 2 or 3 out.

In which my 3 favs where Pastore, Sanchez and VDW.

Now that has changed due to the price hikes.

VDW have not heard nothing about him. Unless AVB plans to stick with Ivan and Bosingwa, a new RB will be needed to give that side the explosiveness we once had.

Ivan is good, but not as explosive as A. Cole or Bosingwa once was before he got injured.

Creative midfield, i think everyone knows the drill.

And winger, don't have to explain that.

Guest justin_3d

So I don't see a need for Aguero unless he will be used as our RW....

But we love to play players out of their position.Anelka as RW.

Ivan as RB.

Aguero as RW???

I for once want to see a RW go there.

Exactly!!

£50 million for a player like that seems like nothing now, because we have probably recouped some of those millions in just selling his shirts alone.

Another good thing, is that SPORTFIVE have joined up with Chelsea, so any TV and media rights that they offer could potentially be good for our financial position as well, and this link-up happened almost at the same time as when Torres joined us, so because we're getting money from them, and at the same time, making money from Torres shirt sales, the £50m spending is already quickly re-couped!

All City have been doing is breaking the bank for players and offering them massive wages every week!

Correct.

http://sports.yahoo.com/soccer/blog/dirty-tackle/post/Chelsea-find-that-selling-Torres-shirts-is-like-?urn=sow-316727

I've also read we've made back in excess of £10 million on the Torres transfer in six months thanks to merchandising :blink:

Atl Madrid again reject Man city.. are they waiting for our bid ? laugh.gif

Maybe it is Real Madrid they are waiting for, because it is commonly known that Aguero wants to play for Real Madrid and they can pay the most for him.

2 goals within 10 minutes in a span of two halves . First one off a rebound into an open net and a second running along the right channel , good first touch after a pass from Messi to score .Been good all game as well , proper runs and been a handful. Shame we aren't making any noises with bidding on him . Plenty of variables in a move incl salary etc , but at 23 , with the experience he's got , he'll be a great signing for years to come , whoever gets him .

He'd play perfect foil to the centre forward , of which as it stands , we have 3 ,including Sturridge . At 23 , he's been playing at high level for nearly 6 years now , doesn't shy away in the big games and is always looking to deliver . Take up the forward position on the right Great vision , a fantastic right food which he use for a sweet free-kick ( something we've been on the recieving end ) , dribbles well (remember our defence having a torrid time while away at Madrid - Lampard even got a yellow for clipping at Aguero's heels ) , outstanding on the counter-attack and isn't short of any technical ability as well . In many ways , with the lack of a free flowing right flank with our limited RB options , he'd be a seamless fit into the shape of the team and just as crucially , the position is all open for him , the RW/RF up for the taking . Would work on a 4-3-3 or and a 4-4-2 as well . A true roaming forward .

The player we wished Kalou was in many ways .

A reporter on talksport claimed that he had a discussion with Aguero's agent and it was said that Chelsea will 100% surley make a move for Aguero. It was a live broadcast so I don't have a link to it.

Pacy, creative, a nose for goal. Too bad he cut that great burgeoning mullet he had. He could have had it all!

I'm not going to lie. He had one of the best mullets of all time. Of all time.