Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aguero can be used as a winger , he has pace , trickery , decent passing skills and he is a great goal scorer , although his positioning and defensive contribution can be questioned .

i like the idea of having a pure winger , a CF and a SS deployed as a winger in our 3 forwards.

Aguero at 32 millions is a great buy , specially at the current prices .... Hell ,he will be cheaper than Carrol!!!!

wasn't it his high wage demand that stopped us from buying him last year or 2 season ago (cant remember)?

if we get rid of anelka or malouda would it cover his wages? how much does he want anyway?

I'm not quite sure, but it is in excess of £150,000.

He could be deployed out wide same as Anelka was a SS developed to play out wide, he'd link up great with Torres as well, seeing as their both from Athletico It'd give them common ground so you just don't know what those two could produce but I agree he doesn't have the defensive qualities to play on the wing but with Brana behind him it might not be such a worry halo.gif

When a report features words like potentially, probably, if and the phrase one would imagin(which was my personal favorite) ill give it a miss

I would love to see him here , i think we might get him .

our only competitors for him are juvenites , and i think he would rather chelsea than Juve and EPL than Seria A.

And btw he can be used as a winger , and he will still be very effective . may be his best is at SS but he has all the attributes to make a good inside winger

This guy is phenomenal. At 20 yrs of age he single handedly destroyed Barcelona. Not sure Neymar can claim this feat.

His release clause has been reduced from 42m to 32m I want Roman to snap him right away.

He's 23 years old, and although £32m sounds good (in today's market), I image Athletico will hold out for a higher return from the €23m they originally paid for him.. Surely.

He's 23 years old, and although £32m sounds good (in today's market), I image Athletico will hold out for a higher return from the €23m they originally paid for him.. Surely.

I think he is referring to a match that Kun played against Barcelona a couple of years ago.

He is 23 yrs old Now...but im talking about the game where he destroyed Barcelona single handedly. As a 20 yr old, doing that to a team like Barcelona while playing for an ordinary team like Atl Madrid, thats wicked!!

This man needs to be in a top European Team. A move to Juve is a step down for him as they dont play in Champions League.

This is the game im talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__1X7tWH35M

You can watch the videos of him against Barca thereafter and see 4 to 5 Barca players surrounding him everytime he gets the ball.

He is 23 yrs old Now...but im talking about the game where he destroyed Barcelona single handedly. As a 20 yr old, doing that to a team like Barcelona while playing for an ordinary team like Atl Madrid, thats wicked!!

This man needs to be in a top European Team. A move to Juve is a step down for him as they dont play in Champions League.

This is the game im talking about

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=__1X7tWH35M

You can watch the videos of him against Barca thereafter and see 4 to 5 Barca players surrounding him everytime he gets the ball.

I remember that game, impressive stuff.

There have been no quotes or reputable links with him as of late though, so it would be pointless to fixate on a potential move.