Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

According to his agent, Juventus is 'a concrete option' for him. They offered 35 milion euros to Atletico.

Can't believe this man will go to a team that won't play even in the Europa League next season.

doh.gif

Only?

..Lmao, you say that like it's cheap.

Aguero's hype will disappear at Juve, just like what happened with Diego.

To be honest I think he has more potential than Diego. But I agree with the "Lmao". 35m for Aguero is a stupid amount of money for the yesterday's next Maradona.

I can't see him ending up here, his position of preference is striker, or just off the striker, neither of which we can really offer if AVB keeps the 4-3-3 which chances are he will and I hope he does, not to mention hes over priced and he'll either be at Juventus or slogging it out at Athletico next season

I can't see him ending up here, his position of preference is striker, or just off the striker, neither of which we can really offer if AVB keeps the 4-3-3 which chances are he will and I hope he does, not to mention hes over priced and he'll either be at Juventus or slogging it out at Athletico next season

AVB likes to play a 4-3-3 but with the front 3 consisting of 1 main striker,1 out wide and 1 tucked in closer. Aguero could fit that last role..but there`s other options about there too.

AVB likes to play a 4-3-3 but with the front 3 consisting of 1 main striker,1 out wide and 1 tucked in closer. Aguero could fit that last role..but there`s other options about there too.

I would have thought If he had a striker in mind for that position It would almost certainitly be Falcao, although he seems more of a poaching out and out center forward, BUT new manager new ideas, new styles so i guess only time will tell.

Interesting, says at the end of the article that only Real have matched the £40m for Neymar.

Anyway, I thought that the Aguero clause stood at £38m?

I think Real Madrid not take Aguero, but will not come to Chelsea. Juventus will take it.

Guest justin_3d

I would take Aguero over Neymar.

But Neymar is a winger, and Augero is not, so that won't be what we will be looking for.

Unless AVB can use Aguero like he did with Hulk at Porto....