Sergio Aguero joins the other Manchester club

.Cee

Guest justin_3d

If we wanted to, I have no doubts we could land Aguero.

He knows we've been tracking him for a few years & he'd be more than open to joining us now considering only Juventus are interested right now. We're in a better position than them currently, in the Champions League mainly. If we did land Aguero over Neymar I wouldn't complain, if the opposite occurred, I wouldn't complain either.

Out of potential strikers available who are young, proven and affordable, Aguero tops the list. However maybe with the amount of strikers we have, maybe a central player like Aguero isn't what we need. Hence the approach for Neymar who can be a wide player.

I said it in the past, I would love Aguero over that girl of Neymar.

But I would still prefer Alexis Sanchez over Aguero cause he is what we need in the RW.

However if we can't get Sanchez, then Aguero would be the best choice.

It's either Aguero or Sanchez.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

He is going to Juventus, whats the point of continue to talk about him?

I am sure that was the same thing being said about Piazon before Chelsea got in the deal. blue%20scalf.gif

I've read somewhere, Mancini's keeping a tight lid on transfers right now with FFP looming. Don't ask me for a source, since I'm tired and can't be asked to look right now :lol:

Edit: Source

Edited by LDN Blue

I've read somewhere, Mancini's keeping a tight lid on transfers right now with FFP looming. Don't ask me for a source, since I'm tired and can't be asked to look right now :lol:

Source?

All i want to know, was it red, green or white? ;)

Guest justin_3d

Edit: Source

Interesting.

So that pretty much means that Chelsea will not qualify for the CL in the coming years can we are spending more and still in a loss????

Interesting.

So that pretty much means that Chelsea will not qualify for the CL in the coming years can we are spending more and still in a loss????

Hmm.. Well Kostas has provided links about that before showing various loopholes which should see us get past these. I suggest you ask him for those.. It would be disaster for us if we didn't though.

Guest justin_3d

Hmm.. Well Kostas has provided links about that before showing various loopholes which should see us get past these. I suggest you ask him for those.. It would be disaster for us if we didn't though.

So i guess those loopholes will apply to City, United and all those teams with debt then?

Hence don't see why City should stop spending if Chelsea can use some loopholes.

So i guess those loopholes will apply to City, United and all those teams with debt then?

Hence don't see why City should stop spending if Chelsea can use some loopholes.

That's true.

It all depends if those clubs are aware though. The thing with transfers like Torres is, you're guaranteed to make a hell of a lot from merchandise, advertising ect. Because he's a worldwide star in the game, no matter his form.

Aguero is popular, but not as popular when it comes to things like this. Which is why City will be careful about their big money transfers now.

What's certainly true is, we've been a lot careful in the last few years with transfers. Where City have gone wild, we've started to wind down (at the right time) and made careful movements in the market.. Selling/releasing & buying. United have also done likewise.

Edited by LDN Blue

Guest justin_3d

That's true.

It all depends if those clubs are aware though. The thing with transfers like Torres is, you're guaranteed to make a hell of a lot from merchandise, advertising ect. Because he's a worldwide star in the game, no matter his form.

Aguero is popular, but not as popular when it comes to things like this. Which is why City will be careful about their big money transfers now.

It is why I am getting tired of people when they say, of Chelsea cannot do this because of the FFP rule, or this team cannot do that because of that.

No team is that stupid enough to get themselves kick out of the CL.

Not Chelsea, not City, and not whoever decides to spend big.

It is why I am getting tired of people when they say, of Chelsea cannot do this because of the FFP rule, or this team cannot do that because of that.

No team is that stupid enough to get themselves kick out of the CL.

Not Chelsea, not City, and not whoever decides to spend big.

I agree.

I'm not saying they can't make these transfers, just showing you the article which suggested that.

Guest justin_3d

I agree.

I'm not saying they can't make these transfers, just showing you the article which suggested that.

Well to a certain extend Mancini is holding to his word. Gael from Arsanal and that Croatian player Slavic I think.

All under 10.

But when a player like Tevez wants to go, you have to let him go and replace with quality.

Chelsea learned from that. We let go a lot of good players in the summer and did not replace them with quality.

Quality will cost you a bit more.

But we can't keep spending too much on a whole team. We don't have that luxury like Mourinho's Real Madrid as they generate quite a big revenue.

Well to a certain extend Mancini is holding to his word. Gael from Arsanal and that Croatian player Slavic I think.

All under 10.

But when a player like Tevez wants to go, you have to let him go and replace with quality.

Chelsea learned from that. We let go a lot of good players in the summer and did not replace them with quality.

Quality will cost you a bit more.

But we can't keep spending too much on a whole team. We don't have that luxury like Mourinho's Real Madrid as they generate quite a big revenue.

I agree again. That's why Scott Dann for less than £10million is good business for defensive cover.

We do not need to spend much on players like Aguero though, I do not think there is a need for him. As you say, City do need a new striker, I'd be surprised if they picked Aguero to be that man though. I think they might try tempt Zlatan. He's more they type of player they need.

Exactly!!

£50 million for a player like that seems like nothing now, because we have probably recouped some of those millions in just selling his shirts alone.

Another good thing, is that SPORTFIVE have joined up with Chelsea, so any TV and media rights that they offer could potentially be good for our financial position as well, and this link-up happened almost at the same time as when Torres joined us, so because we're getting money from them, and at the same time, making money from Torres shirt sales, the £50m spending is already quickly re-couped!

All City have been doing is breaking the bank for players and offering them massive wages every week!

Guest justin_3d

I agree again. That's why Scott Dann for less than £10million is good business for defensive cover.

We do not need to spend much on players like Aguero though, I do not think there is a need for him. As you say, City do need a new striker, I'd be surprised if they picked Aguero to be that man though. I think they might try tempt Zlatan. He's more they type of player they need.

Yeah they need a striker. For us it will be more of a luxury, cause we got Torres and Sturridge.

Lord knows what will happen with Kalou, Drogba and Anelka. So untill we have those 3 on board, we can't bring more in. If we get rid of one or two, then Chelsea should get another striker.

But we have a lot.

And not to mention the constant link with Lukaku....

Last I agree with the Scott Dann part. Cause if Ivan is going to be a RB, then we will only have David Luiz, Terry and Alex as CB....

Yeah they need a striker. For us it will be more of a luxury, cause we got Torres and Sturridge.

Lord knows what will happen with Kalou, Drogba and Anelka. So untill we have those 3 on board, we can't bring more in. If we get rid of one or two, then Chelsea should get another striker.

But we have a lot.

Yeah, we should only sign when we sell, when it comes to our attacking options.

The midfield should be different, there is a pressing need to buy creative, while retaining the ones we have now.. Who are defensive, but there is still a need for them.