Chelsea (4)1-1(2) Newcastle

James

I had said the Sheffield game was likely the start of our turning our season around - and I was right. Regardless if we lose our performance is miles better pre-Sheffield and we shall only get better as confidence grows. 

Our intensity in defence has been kept as I thought and we are creating better quality chances than before and are outplaying Newcastle. Before the Sheffield game they would have battered us. Our intensity in attack needs to improve though we are making a better fist in this second half - our players particularly Raheem Sterling is wasteful and indecisive in transition.

I shall archive our season as pre-Sheffield and post Sheffield. 

Edited by Chuckso

2 minutes ago, Chuckso said:

I had said the Sheffield game was likely the start of our turning our season around - and I was right. Regardless if we lose our performance is miles better pre-Sheffield and we shall only get better as confidence grows. 

Our intensity in defence has been kept as I thought and we are creating better quality chances than before and are outplaying Newcastle. Before the Sheffield game they would have battered us.

I shall archive our season as pre-Sheffield and post Sheffield. 

There is no "turning point" with this side. Side is not good enough to compete for anything... it's just a building season. We will get stronger for next one... hopefully.

Sheffield is just a shitty side. 🤷‍♂️

Edited by robsblubot

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

There is no "turning point" with this side. Side is not good enough to compete for anything... it's just a building season. We will get stronger for next one... hopefully.

Mark my words!! I stand by them. 

2 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

But usually when building you see glimpses of a end result. Like oo next season we have this and this to be positive about. At the moment ermmm not seeing that lol. 

3 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

We are absolutely all over them, we just have the same problem, we can't score

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

But usually when building you see glimpses of a end result. Like oo next season we have this and this to be positive about. At the moment ermmm not seeing that lol. 

Yeah but I evidently think the team is far worse than most here.

Roster is way too unbalanced to be coached.