Chelsea (4)1-1(2) Newcastle

James

Just now, robsblubot said:

Gusto is a starter... was just getting back I think.
Did Maatsen contract get extended?

I don't know - but we lack vertical passing and penetration. We need some proper full backs - not CB's put there. 

FBs are huge for attacking in todays game. 

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Even if do draw this..we aren't winning this thing especially if draw Liverpool so might as well go out with this wimper rather then delay a loss..

Losing for this team is pretty much a given as soon as the opposition puts up a fight but the fashion we do is usually what is not acceptable. Stupid mistakes or just completely sucking at intensity and game management are the most common causes but this calender year we have pretty much tried every possible way of losing.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

maatsen is utter shite. Maybe the worst of the bunch. He is basically the human white flag.

Cope , he’s a good fullback , people expecting him to work miracles as a 5 minute substitute out of position 

We are just playing the same old crap system every single time, no plan B, no attempt to try anything different when things clearly are not working! Poch seems clueless , how he hasnt even attempted to try something different is beyond me 

Just now, Magic Lamps said:

Losing for this team is pretty much a given as soon as the opposition puts up a fight but the fashion we do is usually what is not acceptable. Stupid mistakes or just completely sucking at intensity and game management are the most common causes but this calender year we have pretty much tried every possible way of losing.

More frustrating is they scored 16th minute and haven't done much since! If if if if we had players who could score we'd be laughing but nope! Same issue again and again and again...

Gallagher been our best player by a country mile. Barring the dive there.

1 minute ago, lucio said:

Cope , he’s a good fullback , people expecting him to work miracles as a 5 minute substitute out of position 

What I don’t get is, irrespectively of if he is good or not, how the fuck can he not get a look in ahead of Colwill at LB who was absolutely abysmal tonight?

Also holy fuck did Mudryk just score 😂 

Edited by OneMoSalah