Chelsea (4)1-1(2) Newcastle

James

It feels like this XI can't do anything right. Gifted Newcastle a goal, and we're doing our best to fluff any chances that come our way.

We can all how this is going to end up if things aren't changed at HT.

Just now, LAM09 said:

It feels like this XI can't do anything right. Gifted Newcastle a goal, and we're doing our best to fluff any chances that come our way.

It's Christmas...being nice to them..

Just now, LAM09 said:

The crazy thing is outside of that mistake we have dominated this match.

Just now, LAM09 said:

I'm giving it 10 mins in the first half, if it's same shit I am off go karting lol 

Did toy with the idea of getting tickets for this game.. glad didn't bother! Know shouldn't be attitude but it's money money money to watch this garbage..can watch at home for free 🤣 and just turn off in a annoyed mood at the end then deal with trains 

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

It's Christmas...being nice to them..

It feels like we're Santa all year round.

2 minutes ago, Sir Mikel OBE said:

The crazy thing is outside of that mistake we have dominated this match.

If you can't score, that singular mistake will be the decider. How long have we been without a regular goal scorer at this point?  

1 minute ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I'm giving it 10 mins in the first half, if it's same shit I am off go karting lol 

Ha ha. You're probably giving them 10 minutes too long, tbh.

Edited by LAM09

Just now, YorkshireBlue said:

Think he means possession wise

yeah cus that wins us games - shame with this XG crap. its all pointless stats unless you are putting the ball in the back of the net

Just now, LAM09 said:

It feels like we're Santa all year round.

If you can't score, that singular mistake will be the decider. How long have we been without a regular goal scorer at this point?

Yarp this performance not just for Christmas...

What's a regular goal scorer?! Feel that's a myth that only exist for other teams..

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Did toy with the idea of getting tickets for this game.. glad didn't bother! Know shouldn't be attitude but it's money money money to watch this garbage..can watch at home for free 🤣 and just turn off in a annoyed mood at the end then deal with trains 

I'm here, you made the right decision...

1 minute ago, Laylabelle said:

Yarp this performance not just for Christmas...

What's a regular goal scorer?! Feel that's a myth that only exist for other teams..

That seems to be the case where our scouts are concerned. If they don't play for Brighton, they aren't on our radar.

yeah I think we played well (for the quality we've got). The opposition is quality, and this was a good game so far.
the mistakes, esp Badsi, was really the difference here.

Of course we lost Enzo, so that has a cost as the one WC we've got in the roster.