Man Utd 2-1 Chelsea

James

City without Rodri while he was suspended:

Newcastle:City 1:0

Wolves:City 2:1

Arsenal:City 1:0

AV:City 1:0

Those are their only 4 defeats this season. And usually they always score at least 2 goals per game.

His absence clearly influence them so much on both ends of pitch.

Why am I writing this? Is it crazy to suggest that DM like that would completely transform our team as well because Enzo/Caicedo are not that.

33 minutes ago, Vytis33 said:

He really pulled out the Potter line?  After yesterday’s performance??

Just be honest and say what he thinks.. mean it'll be peoples backs up and prob end up losing the dressing room but...they didn't give it their all! And if that is the case then oh dear

Aaaannnd there we go as predicted the gutless cunts choked again.

Trying to play from the back with Sanchez, wow just wow. The back line doesn't have a footballer in it, might have decent defenders but fuck me they can't play football with a ball the their feet. Disasi is a fucking car crash.

Caicedo looks half the player we saw at Brighton, hasn't got a forward pass in him. Enzo I'm not sold on one bit, he's slow and his pass choice is a joke at times.

Jackson is another stop gap that hasn't worked and will never work he's fucking rubbish. Mudryk is like a fucking child, my son is 12 and he's better than him, send the fucker back to Russia the useless cunt. Sterling like a headless chicken and don't get me started on Reece James, came on last night and give the ball away four times and was pointing at players telling them to run for him.

Joke

26 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Caicedo looks half the player we saw at Brighton, hasn't got a forward pass in him.

It's infuriating to watch.  Almost every pass is regressive and basically refuses to carry the ball forward even when there's space.

I honestly think Potch said that he isn't disappointed because they gave everything was his way of saying that his squad is dogshit... there's no way he actually means it. Surely.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

I honestly think Potch said that he isn't disappointed because they gave everything was his way of saying that his squad is dogshit... there's no way he actually means it. Surely.

He probably wants to bring some adults into the side and not just rely on kids.

3 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

City without Rodri while he was suspended:

Newcastle:City 1:0

Wolves:City 2:1

Arsenal:City 1:0

AV:City 1:0

Those are their only 4 defeats this season. And usually they always score at least 2 goals per game.

His absence clearly influence them so much on both ends of pitch.

Why am I writing this? Is it crazy to suggest that DM like that would completely transform our team as well because Enzo/Caicedo are not that.

We won't know for sure until Lavia returns, because he's the only real DM in the squad

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

I look at is as more of a hint to the owners, "they gave everything, this is all this squad is capable off" hint hint 

I hope so because the level of sheer insult of our intelligence is Potter levels of arrogance.