Chelsea 3-2 Brighton

James

The fact that Galagher is even starting should get Ponch fired. He sucks, cannot score, cannot assist and put his team in trouble every min he is on the pitch. No way he should be a captain as he is a terrible example.

Just now, Kerg said:

The fact that Galagher is even starting should get Ponch fired. He sucks, cannot score, cannot assist and put his team in trouble every min he is on the pitch. No way he should be a captain as he is a terrible example.

How can Gallagher suck everyone told me they had 180 turn on this guy. 

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

How can Gallagher suck everyone told me they had 180 turn on this guy. 

He had shown a slight improvement on being a league 1 level player and people were acting like he’s prime gerrard , he’s absolutely awful and needs to be released as a free agent , dogshit passion merchant low IQ donkey 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

not remotely good enough after over a BILLION QUID SPENT

outrageous

Mean we might win and then be 5 out of 14. Which isn't much better.  You can spend as much as want but there doesn't seem to have been decent reasoning behind the spending because we are dire..  

Do I even watch the second half. Do I even bother to out myself through the inevitable.... we all know what's coming... and once again... the weekend is ruined by the same shit week in ans week out. 

8 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I have never seen even one person ever say he is at Gerrard level

Gerrard is one of the best MFers in football history

Gallagher is a galaxy behind him

Hyperbole but acting like he’s good enough to play for Chelsea is embarrassing enough