Chelsea 3-2 Brighton

James

41 minutes ago, lucio said:

Cope , most possession lost , most times falling on the floor , most goals.. no wait, he has 0. Rubbish player , can’t wait for him to be sold for peanuts 

🤣 He's been our best player so far this season and he's the one you want rid of, clueless, this is a personal thing nothing more nothing less

Edited by YorkshireBlue

23 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

🤣 He's been our best player so far this season and he's the one you want rid of, clueless, this is a personal thing nothing more nothing less

Has he fuck , he had a small purple patch recently which looked more impressive than it actually was , because he had set the bar so low previously. 
Nothing “personal” about it , he’s just shit 

22 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Best player? do you even watch the games? He provides no creativity and offense benefit at all. I have no personal interest in him other than he is not a top tier player and far from the best player on the field.

36 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

You claimed the same shit with Mount and that beggar can't even get above Mctominay in the picking order. 

The standard of being a Chelsea player has fallen off a cliff in the last few years. 

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

You claimed the same shit with Mount and that beggar can't even get above Mctominay in the picking order. 

The standard of being a Chelsea player has fallen off a cliff in the last few years. 

Truth is probably somewhere in the middle both Gallagher and mount are overall meh players who show a lot of effort, every once in a while hit a decent run of form and when on full fitness are somewhat useful with their zealous attitude. Ppl just like a the hardworking, homegrown underdog. It helps that they are both English and believably made the impression to be true Chels for a while. In case of Gallagher I do think there is some truth to it. But in the end they are both not blessed with top shelf talent so moving Gallagher on will not hurt us too much on the pitch but lose the club a bit of favour with the fans. 

I was resigned to us losing points at halft time given how recent games have gone for us... but fair play to the lads, they stuck it out. I really like what I see in Badiashile, he has the potential to become on the very best if he progresses consistently. 

Caicedo was far too iratic and plays with the weight of his price tag around his neck... you can see it in everything he does... hes scared to make mistakes and actually makes soo many because of it. I fully expect him to improve as time goes on. 

Thought Mudryk looked alot tidier on the ball... he needs to be more involved throughout the game .. he seems to be happy just strolling though games. With the ability he has, he should be trying to affect  the game everytime we have possession. 

The jury is still out on Jackson.. nothing more to be said.

Everyone else played OK... Enzo was excellent. That's what we need yo see from him more often... contributing to goals. He has everything in his locker... can't wait to see him in full flight. 

As for Gallagher... love to see the desire and fight but he could have easily cost us yesterday... and that would have been a disaster before this condensed run of fixtures coming up.

Overall, well done to the lads for seeing it iut and getting the 3 points. Man U next... Hopefully we can finally grab a win against these fuckers at their ground.

13 hours ago, Kerg said:

Best player? do you even watch the games? He provides no creativity and offense benefit at all. I have no personal interest in him other than he is not a top tier player and far from the best player on the field.

Do you? No creativity 🤣 he has the most chances created for Chelsea this season AND most forward passes and most possession won in the final third? What are you talking about? 

13 hours ago, lucio said:

Has he fuck , he had a small purple patch recently which looked more impressive than it actually was , because he had set the bar so low previously. 
Nothing “personal” about it , he’s just shit 

Stats don't lie! It's as simple as that, everyone's problem is they only notice the bad he does and absolutely none of the good.

A good win but more heart stopping moments- Hopefully a spring board for more wins.

I'm not having Mudryk one bit, he needs to demand that ball much much more and start getting involved so much more. He showed flashes but he looks scared and lost.

Oh and I have no doubt we will be the spring board for Man United's revival and allow them an easy game coming up

3 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Stats don't lie! It's as simple as that, everyone's problem is they only notice the bad he does and absolutely none of the good.

Yes, stats do lie , if we went off stats the best centre back in the league would probably be some lump from Sheffield United because he has more blocks and clearances than the city and Liverpool ones 

If you like stats , how about 3 goals in 62 games , for an attack minded midfielder , absolutely shocking , one of those was a massive deflected fluke too 

Edited by lucio

1 hour ago, lucio said:

Yes, stats do lie , if we went off stats the best centre back in the league would probably be some lump from Sheffield United because he has more blocks and clearances than the city and Liverpool ones 

If you like stats , how about 3 goals in 62 games , for an attack minded midfielder , absolutely shocking , one of those was a massive deflected fluke too 

So it's his goal tally you don't like, and comparing a CB at Sheffield to a midfielder at Chelsea is a very weak argument when comparing stats, one I never said Connor was the best in the league, and two the fact still remains he's created the most chances most forward passes and won most possession in the final 3rd aswell as the most interceptions in this entire Chelsea team! so instead of blaming Connor and moaning how bad Connor is! By your logic the rest are worse, so get on there backs for a change rather than pinning it all one the one bloke that's actually contributing going forward. Infact one question, what does eles does he have to do to make you happy? Most headers most goals most saves most blocked shots, far too insane to think an attacking player with most chances created and most forward passes is playing well

Edited by YorkshireBlue

40 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

So it's his goal tally you don't like, and comparing a CB at Sheffield to a midfielder at Chelsea is a very weak argument when comparing stats, one I never said Connor was the best in the league, and two the fact still remains he's created the most chances most forward passes and won most possession in the final 3rd aswell as the most interceptions in this entire Chelsea team! so instead of blaming Connor and moaning how bad Connor is! By your logic the rest are worse, so get on there backs for a change rather than pinning it all one the one bloke that's actually contributing going forward. Infact one question, what does eles does he have to do to make you happy? Most headers most goals most saves most blocked shots, far too insane to think an attacking player with most chances created and most forward passes is playing well

Half the time he wins the ball back he loses it instantly , forward passes only tells me the direction of the pass , says nothing about whether or not it was the right choice , sometimes a pass behind is better 

as to what he needs to make me happy ? Score some goals , stop being a turnover machine , stop falling over every 5 minutes , stop doing needless fouls and getting cards , or better yet , find a new club more suitable for his talents or lack thereof 

10 minutes ago, lucio said:

Half the time he wins the ball back he loses it instantly , forward passes only tells me the direction of the pass , says nothing about whether or not it was the right choice , sometimes a pass behind is better 

as to what he needs to make me happy ? Score some goals , stop being a turnover machine , stop falling over every 5 minutes , stop doing needless fouls and getting cards , or better yet , find a new club more suitable for his talents or lack thereof 

And most chances created? 

1 hour ago, YorkshireBlue said:

And most chances created? 

So gallagher is some brilliant , creative playmaker based on some misleading stats ?  Probably accounts for him taking set pieces or something 

6 hours ago, lucio said:

So gallagher is some brilliant , creative playmaker based on some misleading stats ?  Probably accounts for him taking set pieces or something 

Yes most chances created is misleading 🤣 set pieces or something have a word, what next throw ins? 

4 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Yes most chances created is misleading 🤣 set pieces or something have a word, what next throw ins? 

So you think gallagher brings creativity to the team ? That’s his selling point? That’s his justification for being in the team? He’s as creative as a brick wall