Chelsea 3-2 Brighton

James

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

almost FIFTEEN minutes

madness

Might as well played another 45.

They are going overboard with these extended injury time periods.

Also how petulant are these Brighton players?

Bird shit attitude.

Because of these sore losers and their manager, they're one of my most hated teams in the league.

Edited by Blue Armour

We had the game wrapped up in 20 minutes and managed to make it so so hard. Very unprofessional decision from Gallagher to try and take that ball from behind on a yellow. 
All you Connor haters better hope we manage to beat and outplay united without him.

At the end of the day I am proud of the boys and happy to beat Brighton for the first time in a while. Let’s keep pushing!

2 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

At the end of the day I am proud of the boys and happy to beat Brighton for the first time in a while. Let’s keep pushing!

We beat them in September.

16 minutes ago, lluubbeenn said:

We had the game wrapped up in 20 minutes and managed to make it so so hard. Very unprofessional decision from Gallagher to try and take that ball from behind on a yellow. 
All you Connor haters better hope we manage to beat and outplay united without him.

Yeah definitely Connor would make a difference against United. Guy sucks.

1 hour ago, TheHulk said:

Yeah definitely Connor would make a difference against United. Guy sucks.

Guy sucks, most interceptions, most chances created, most possession won back, most forward passes, guys absolutely shocking.... Maybe the stats are lying because he's English 🤷🤦

Edited by YorkshireBlue

35 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Guy sucks, most interceptions, most chances created, most possession won back, most forward passes, guys absolutely shocking.... Maybe the stats are lying because he's English 🤷🤦

Seriously I rarely comment here specifically because how embarrassing some fans are

Good fighting spirit and defending for the most part.

Surprised by folks complaining about the officials, because everything went our way. I mean they were pretty bad, maybe a case of very homey officials?

Soft penalty on Mudryk after his heavy touch, which is debatable yes, but went our way.
Caicedo should've been given a second yellow for either one of the 2 challenges at around 58'. In the first one, he was lucky the player did not go down and refs are bad like that -- going down on contact is rewarded by the officials.

Got all 3 points, so that's the important part. Enzo finding the back of the net, in a big way, was also reassuring.

My 2 cents on Conor: it was a very poor decision and one which that could've costed us the match. I think he's a good player and that's about it: neither the headless chicken he looked to be early on, nor "the new Kante".

Edited by robsblubot

Was resigned to dropped points at half time, just didn't think we had the experience and maturity at this stage of development to hold on with ten men for an entire half, delighted to be wrong.

Huge result that will be a massive mental boost to these players.

Edited by Tomo

2 hours ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Cope , most possession lost , most times falling on the floor , most goals.. no wait, he has 0. Rubbish player , can’t wait for him to be sold for peanuts