Welcome Mauricio Pochettino

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

As long as he stays off the Bolivian Marching Powder and doesnt start fucking the players women (allegedly Werners missus). These were the Social media reasons why he left last time.

and apparently Tuchel is not the only one who should stay off that crack. 😆

1 minute ago, NikkiCFC said:

What I don't understand is how from beginning they were speaking about long term plan and patience but when we finally saw improvements from both Potter and Poch they were sacked. Doesn't make any sense...

Its weird I almost get the feeling theyre aping the Russian way of doing things. Badly.

3 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

What I don't understand is how from beginning they were speaking about long term plan and patience but when we finally saw improvements from both Potter and Poch they were sacked. Doesn't make any sense...

It kinda does if you believe, and there are reasons to, that the main goal is to increase the valuation of the players. in order to do that, they need some result ASAP. These "assets" won't drastically increase in value without CL... as some of us have warned from the get go.

Now, the new manager will be at the mercy of Nkunku's knee or we will end up with Mudryk and Noni on the wings.... yeah good luck with that.

1 minute ago, robsblubot said:

It kinda does if you believe, and there are reasons to, that the main goal is to increase the valuation of the players. in order to do that, they need some result ASAP. These "assets" won't drastically increase in value without CL... as some of us have warned from the get go.

Now, the new manager will be at the mercy of Nkunku's knee or we will end up with Mudryk and Noni on the wings.... yeah good luck with that.

we need a gk, cb, winger and a st 

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

we need a gk, cb, winger and a st 

We know that, but does the club?
2 wingers if Sterling leaves.
I'd also add a mid unless the physios say Lavia was a one-time thing and there is no reason to expect the same again.
These players were out for the entire season. That's NOT normal.

Edited by robsblubot

4 minutes ago, Thor said:

Tuchel underperforms bar the cup games. People are forgetting how bad our offence was at times with him. No thanks. 

I would hate Tuchel. I was happy when we sacked him but sad when same happened to Potter and Poch because with them I saw long term potential success which is impossible with TT. Hate his boring pragmatic football, Poch 4:4 or 4:3 is much better even if that means lower position. Not to mention he highly rated Mount which is losing coach license worthy.