Welcome Mauricio Pochettino

I would be happy with Hoeness or Tuchel. Tuchel is an implosion waiting to happen, but his attention to detail when he is all in, is pretty spectacular. We just need to make sure he has a solid life coach.

Just now, TheHulk said:

Not the end of the world, he was largely crap and couldn't even make the obvious changes without being forced, just hope it's not another English cuck. I'm okay with someone like De Zerbi.

Tuchel who is constantly linked & de Zerbi, who you mentioned will be tough to do for various reasons.

I don’t think the owners/sporting directors will seriously consider Tuchel altogether and I think after Potter, de Zerbi will be a no go. Plus I cannot see either being completely open to no say in the market which is apparently a big mandate behind the new manager search as the owners believe the squad is already CL worthy squad - which is a bit laughable given some of the calibre of players we’ve got.

Unless by some minor miracle that we actually make an elite level appointment, I think most people will be saying we will be in a worse place. I can see it if the majority of names we are linked with are seriously under consideration.  The likes of Vincent Kompany, Kieran McKenna or Thomas Frank aren’t remotely close to the level of coach Poch is. And he’s not a top, top coach.

If thats really the level we are aiming for, it will be tough.

1 minute ago, milka said:

Tuchel will never come back here he wait United . No one elite gaffer will go to Chelsea . We hunting McKenna and Justin Bieber .

Tuchel and his agent have both been very vocal about his desire to return to Chelsea. Just this week both made statements.

3 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Your missing the point of my post, the hulk was absolutely flapping and ready to bridge dove if we didn't get Enzo in the transfer market, and now he's saying he's the obvious change that was meant to happen. 

oh ok

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Your missing the point of my post, the hulk was absolutely flapping and ready to bridge dove if we didn't get Enzo in the transfer market, and now he's saying he's the obvious change that was meant to happen. 

Enzo was playing under pain killers for 8 months. If he didn't decide to have the surgery, Poch would've continued to play him. So everything you said is basically grasping at straws.

You were twerking with Potter and Poch that they were gonna stay here for years in mediocrity but even the owners weren't so stupid to keep a couple sinking ships for more than a season because everyone with 2 eyes could see they were largely inept.

Edited by TheHulk

Just now, TheHulk said:

Enzo was playing under pain killers for 8 months. If he didn't decide to have the surgery, Poch would've continued to play him. So everything you said is basically grasping at straws.

You were twerking with Potter and Poch that they were gonna stay here for years in mediocrity but even the owners weren't so stupid to keep a couple sinking ships for more than a season.

Enzo was made ready for the toughest games of the season (for good reason) and rested on the easy ones.
As much as I think he struggled with fitness without a doubt, looking at the team performance with and without him is just extremely unfair to him.

3 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Enzo was made ready for the toughest games of the season (for good reason) and rested on the easy ones.
As much as I think he struggled with fitness without a doubt, looking at the team performance with and without him is just extremely unfair to him.

The Enzo from last season and beginning of this season is a complete different player from the one we've seen in last few months. No doubt he will strive once he comes back.

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, DH1988 said:

Bit ironic given he was both of the co sporting directors clear and obvious number 1 choice - as they said so themselves. So another poor decision made by 2 muppets that will have no consequences for them?

Surely they’d of done their research before hiring him? I mean you would really think background research on tactics and training methods would be pretty high up the list? Then also in the interviewing process they’d be discussing this? Surely? Amateur hour.

Edited by OneMoSalah

on the one hand, I'm not worried about him leaving, but on the other I'm afraid someone worse will come along

I think the season was marred by injuries, but there were also situations on poch's part that put me off, like the insistence on robert sanchez and the team playing much better without enzo, plus the fact that we conceded a lot of goals 

1 minute ago, TheHulk said:

The Enzo from last season and beginning of this season is a complete different player from the one we've seen in last few months. No doubt he will strive once he comes back.

Hopefully, yes, but people tend to diminish the importance of the opposition. Enzo's numbers would look very different if he had participated in one of these easier matches.

1 minute ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

As long as he stays off the Bolivian Marching Powder and doesnt start fucking the players women (allegedly Werners missus). These were the Social media reasons why he left last time.