Man Utd 4-1 Chelsea

6 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

We haven't won at Old Trafford league wise since 2013

We haven't won against them league wise since 2018

I dont see this being the game to change that! They have something to play for..we dont

Most Man U fans at RedCafe think it will be a 0-0 draw because neither squad can score.

4 hours ago, Laylabelle said:

Nahhh 1-0 loss..they only get to score 1 anyway and can do that.

If Rashford is fit, feel like the scoreline could even end up 2 or 3 nil for them. 

Our boys struggle to score at home, don't see any of them turning up at Old Trafford and putting in a performance to remember. 

5 minutes ago, Reddish-Blue said:

If Rashford is fit, feel like the scoreline could even end up 2 or 3 nil for them. 

Our boys struggle to score at home, don't see any of them turning up at Old Trafford and putting in a performance to remember. 

Yeah exactly so we won't score...

Oh well nearly over

Wow, I like this lineup.

Result not really important to us, but I hope we can win this, for Lampard. 

His second managerial spell was all time low, awful. Still, he is the guy for me who I watched growing up, lot of memorable times. His first spell as manager had some good times aswell. I think it's safe to say Lampard will never be Chelsea manager again, after 23 years, he will not represent the club again.  It would be good to have one last good moment with Lampard. A win at OT for example 🙂 

It's usually the very young who get smoked. Azpi is fine albeit evidently past his prime. I like having a player like him as a sub... can fill in multiple positions and has the attitude and leadership to boot. It's not easy to replace a guy like that. He shouldn't be a regular obviously, but that goes more into the lack of fitness of certain players *cough* James than anything else.

Edited by robsblubot

2022-23 English Premier League

Manchester United             360.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin
Chelsea                     363.png&h=100&scale=crop&w=100&location=origin

https://www.sportshub.to/sports/2023/premier-league-manchester-united-vs-Chelsea-s1/

https://www.vipleague.st/manchester-united-vs-Chelsea-1-live-streaming

8edaa41a0e4700e6578e4b3dd8c1cc55.png97140b361529ffb58a444057e4223fd9.png