Man Utd 4-1 Chelsea

embarrasing lot, joke of a team, no pride or professionalism whatsoever, what an absolute trainwreck of a season, even worse than 15/16. Need a major clearout, this team is toxic from top to bottom.

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I am not ready to write him off yet at all

Can you remember any players who needed several months before they played football in Chelsea or elsewhere ?
I don't - except some who came injured,

United were shit and scored 4, and should've scored way more.

Unbelievable. This is like going to work and getting ready to punch in only for your employer to tell you to go home but you still get paid for the day. That's what it was like for United. 

35 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Can you remember any players who needed several months before they played football in Chelsea or elsewhere ?

Agreed and he's not a 19yo who needs time to develop. He's been getting a lot of minutes and showing pretty much nothing to warrant the investment and expectation around him. It's not that he's been poor... he's been the worst player on the pitch every time he plays. I think he will stay, but at the same time I would not be surprised if he's shipped elsewhere as soon as the window reopens... even if on loan.

Right now he looks like a a Bakayoko signing tbh.

Edited by robsblubot

4 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

Agreed and he's not a 19yo who needs time to develop. He's been getting a lot of minutes and showing pretty much nothing to warrant the investment and expectation around him. It's not that he's been poor... he's been the worst player on the pitch every time he plays. I think he will stay, but at the same time I would not be surprised if he's shipped elsewhere as soon as the window reopens... even if on loan.

Right now he looks like a a Bakayoko signing tbh.

Think you're a tad too harsh. There are glimpses of sheer quality. He's still so very raw and lacks composure in important areas. 

Think he, more than anyone, will benefit from a manager like Poch. 

It's beyond embarrassing now. It has gone far beyond that for us.

Nkunku must be trying his hardest to get out of any pre-agreements made. 

Absolute shambles from the owners to these pathetic wankers who claim to be footballers.

Jogging back after losing the ball, not giving one single fuck..

I would love to bump into some of these players in public. They would get a good dose of truth shoved down their fucking throats.

19 minutes ago, DDA said:

Absolute shambles from the owners to these pathetic wankers who claim to be footballers.

I would love to bump into some of these players in public. They would get a good dose of truth shoved down their fucking throats.

Guus Hiddink's team of 2016 after the bad start of the season and Mou's departure was not behaving like that.

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

United were shit and scored 4, and should've scored way more. 

Our defense was at least right there with Newcastle and City best in the league before Lampard arrival. Now you have 5 more teams who conceded less than us. We are 18th since his arrival. And he left Everton 20th place. With a couple more weeks with him both teams would be relegated. 

Even in his first term he was defensively worst Chelsea manager in 30 years. He never knew how to setup defense. And it's not his first time to concede 4 with Chelsea at OT. 

5 hours ago, DDA said:

I couldn't relate to the Chelsea XI that started yesterday. Hoarding the club with talent has made us lose the collectiveness we had a year ago with Tuchel. We were a limited team but at least the players cared and fought their way to 2 cup finals and went down fighting in Madrid.

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

I detest him and threw a strop when we bought him

same for the berk Pulisic

They must be happy they are leaving this shinking ship called Chelsea to better teams. They hardly play and Ziyech at least has assists when he plays and yet all they get is abuse from fans like you!!!

4 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Our defense was at least right there with Newcastle and City best in the league before Lampard arrival. Now you have 5 more teams who conceded less than us. We are 18th since his arrival. And he left Everton 20th place. With a couple more weeks with him both teams would be relegated. 

Even in his first term he was defensively worst Chelsea manager in 30 years. He never knew how to setup defense. And it's not his first time to concede 4 with Chelsea at OT. 

There's only 3 teams also who have scored less then us...

Need to forget Lampard, this whole thing has been a complete disaster, bloke should be nowhere near a PL or even Championship ever again.

The board thought it would get the fans onside, well it didn't and it was a shit choice. I actually didn't think it could worse than Potter, but it actually has.

I can't explain how it is possible that even though they have nothing to play for for almost 2 months, these players don't care that they are humiliated on the field week after week.

No pride, if not for the club, at least play for your name.  Nothing . 

Pochettino has a skyscraper  to climb

Lampard has already admitted that he hasn't bothered working tactically on the team and has just tried getting them fitter and changing the mentality but that seems pointless to push at this stage of the season. We've been defensively solid all season, which is a solid base that Poch can start working from next season. That should have been our focus the rest of the season, remaining tactically solid and hoping we can nick a goal or two and gain some confidence that way. 

The fitness aspect has been a problem since pre season, I completely agree with Lampard on that, and our team has looked since that point all season under cooked and unfit and it's shown with the lack of intensity in our play, pressing, being able to sustain periods of attacking play, etc. But that's something we can't really work on properly until pre season, and should have adapted. 

We can all talk about pride, but when games have nothing on them and everyone, fans included, just wanted to write the season off, it's difficult to pick up for that. The mentality point also comes with confidence and Lampard has shattered what was already brittle from us losing so many games under his watch.

Roll on Monday...

9 hours ago, cosmicway said:

There are many players who take a long time to blossom. 

2 hours ago, Superblue said:

Lampard has already admitted that he hasn't bothered working tactically on the team and has just tried getting them fitter and changing the mentality but that seems pointless to push at this stage of the season. We've been defensively solid all season, which is a solid base that Poch can start working from next season. That should have been our focus the rest of the season, remaining tactically solid and hoping we can nick a goal or two and gain some confidence that way. 

The fitness aspect has been a problem since pre season, I completely agree with Lampard on that, and our team has looked since that point all season under cooked and unfit and it's shown with the lack of intensity in our play, pressing, being able to sustain periods of attacking play, etc. But that's something we can't really work on properly until pre season, and should have adapted. 

We can all talk about pride, but when games have nothing on them and everyone, fans included, just wanted to write the season off, it's difficult to pick up for that. The mentality point also comes with confidence and Lampard has shattered what was already brittle from us losing so many games under his watch.

Roll on Monday...

Then its a worry that the thing Lampard claims to be focusing on is now in this stage