Man Utd 4-1 Chelsea

Just now, zinctek said:

Ziyech is proper shit. A proper shit player who can't play football. Can pass the ball standing still but that's all he has in his game. What a waste of time and money that player is

I detest him and threw a strop when we bought him

same for the berk Pulisic

Chelsea is not a premier league team at this moment and if we were to relegate we would n't return straight away to the premier.
I have no idea how from this stage we can look forward to anything better next season.

Just now, cosmicway said:

Chelsea is not a premier league team at this moment and if we were to relegate we would n't return straight away to the premier.
I have no idea how from this stage we can look forward to anything better next season.

I think Poch can at least get us into the Europa League as long as we get

a proper striker

a proper DMF

a proper GK

and CLEAN OUT THE CUNTS

Probably would of been better getting relegated and getting rid of more than half of these fucking overpaid, useless frauds. Hopeless. Weakest Chelsea team & squad I have ever seen in my lifetime.

Not even going to say too much more about Lampard because have said enough before about how poor a manager he is and how lucky he ever will be to manage a top club again in his managerial career. 

Even with Poch, a new GK, DM & CF, we will still have a lot to do to. Mainly because of the mentality that has worked its way in to this club the last 12 months is pathetic and its come from the top all the way down since Todd Boehly and co arrived.

Also Mudryk has also been as bad a big money signing as Lukaku was. Just useless. Couldn’t finish if his life depended on it and just doesn’t look up to it at all. If Poch thinks he can turn him into Son, then he is smoking the crack pipe.

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Also Mudryk has also been as bad a big money signing as Lukaku was. Just useless. Couldn’t finish if his life depended on it and just doesn’t look up to it at all. If Poch thinks he can turn him into Son, then he is smoking the crack pipe.

I am not ready to write him off yet at all

Lampard brought on the only CF in our squad after 82 minutes. It's hard to imagine that there are many level-headed Chelsea fans who hold him in high regard anymore. To think he had the nerve to turn down Norwich's advances after his last spell here, thinking he was above them.

With regards to our squad, we honestly have 12 months to fix the mess that surrounds the club, or we better get used to such standards in the long term. I'm hoping reports that Mr VIP is going to have a less hands-on approach is a massive step in the right direction.

Bring the 3 players you all want (FK, DM, and ST), including a top striker and this team will be 4th/5th place consistently.

To compete against the likes of City, you need 11 competitive players on the pitch. Madueke and Mudryc are not competitive right now. They may hopefully become with better prep and better coaching, but right now playing them is just asking to lose the match esp against strong opposition.

Worried that the new manager is not already at the helm to get a feel for who wants it and who does not. He could be helping leadership with the selection, and he may have his own personal preferences as of style or attitude.

Edited by robsblubot