The Next Manager?

The season is finishing like I wanted. A improving in everything. This is the opposite of what we saw last season. We ended the season woeful. 

And because of this I want Pochetino to continue. Let him continue as we are on the up. Just focus on fixing the defense the summer. It is a priority above all else. 

The only manager I would take over Pochetino in a heartbeat is xabi Alonso. What that guy did is amazing, like what klopp did years ago. So if you can't get him then don't change. No other manager is a clear upgrade at this time. Forget about amorin, he is another AVB! 

a big list of options (and some I am not ok with, many are no chance atm)

1. keep Poch

then (in no order)

Zinedine Zidane (pipe dream, never will happen)

Carlo Ancelotti (pipe dream)

Nagelsmann (will not come atm)

Xabi Alonso (will not come here atm)

Lionel Scaloni (he will not leave the Argies atm)

Zlatko Dalić (will not come here atm)

Diego Simeone (hard AF pull)

Simone Inzaghi (hard AF pull)

Xavi (will not come here atm)

Didier Deschamps (will not come here atm)

Joachim Löw (hard AF pull)

Thiago Motta

Sérgio Conceição

Kasper Hjulmand

Abel Ferreira

Edin Terzic

Unai Emery

Tuchel

Luis Enrique

Massimiliano Allegri

Sebastian Hoeneß

Roger Schmidt

Peter Bosz

Roberto De Zerbi

Gian Piero Gasperini

Michel

Stefano Pioli

Marco Rose

Éric Roy

Franck Haise

Adi Hütter

2 minutes ago, Mário César said:

why??

So far they’ve only hired mediocre coaches , so they probably don’t want someone good 

2 hours ago, lucio said:

So far they’ve only hired mediocre coaches , so they probably don’t want someone good 

Flick and Mourinho arent good at all, Conte has too much history here and Amorim is just another wild gamble like Potter. 

2 hours ago, Mário César said:

why??

Suspect that "the project" takes away too much power from the manager's hand as in who to bring in and all that. They really a yes-man who will only coach the team, which is what they've been going after.

This is another aspect of the project that scares me a bit: imagine that a manager with the same philosophy of Pep becomes available; how would he be able to tweak the squad to his possession style for example? That'd demand selling and signing new players even if of similar quality, for the different characteristics.

10 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

Flick and Mourinho arent good at all, Conte has too much history here and Amorim is just another wild gamble like Potter. 

Amorim is much less of a gamble than potter. 
less of a gamble than Pochettino too , if the goal is to actually win something and not just be a steady decent club