Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea

Madueke was decent

Kante that was one of the worst performances from him I have ever seen

Sterling, fuck me he's probably still running round in circles at The Emirates now.

It's just simply embarrassing now- This team is boring, lifeless, tools have been downed and even Lampard is pissing me off

4 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Madueke was decent

Kante that was one of the worst performances from him I have ever seen

Sterling, fuck me he's probably still running round in circles at The Emirates now.

It's just simply embarrassing now- This team is boring, lifeless, tools have been downed and even Lampard is pissing me off

Kante was tried as a playmaker again - inevitable.

Don't see much point in thinking Potter would do better. The squad was totally destroyed mentally under Potter and when he was finally sacked, another subpar manager was appointed, so they went full fuck it mode as any hope was snubbed.

Lampard may sound good for fans, but I doubt likes of Mudryk or Madueke actually know who Frank and the whole "Legendary Chelsea" is. And likes of Sterling don't give a fuck.  

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Couldn't string a basic 5 yard pass, shite

He’s probably washed , need a new destroyer in the summer 

6 minutes ago, Vegetable said:

Don't see much point in thinking Potter would do better. The squad was totally destroyed mentally under Potter and when he was finally sacked, another subpar manager was appointed, so they went full fuck it mode as any hope was snubbed.

Lampard may sound good for fans, but I doubt likes of Mudryk or Madueke actually know who Frank and the whole "Legendary Chelsea" is. And likes of Sterling don't give a fuck.  

Potter would have got a few draws here and there at best. He’s awful too and his career is done 

6 minutes ago, lucio said:

His injuries have fucked him, he will never be the same again.

Cannot believe we are trying extend his contract, he will be sat out for the most of it

17 minutes ago, lucio said:

Hes not finished really - he’s just basically being asked to play as a number 10 for whatever fucking comical reason Frank has decided to try. Just fucking pure stupidity.

I mean he played pretty well v Liverpool under Bruno I felt, in his actual position.

38 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Couldn't string a basic 5 yard pass, shite

Despite his ballon d' or (well deserved) never could.
Only a few times and also a rare moment of brilliance with the goal he scored against United a few seasons back.
Generally he has no attacking qualities.

On 27/04/2023 at 22:38, YorkshireBlue said:

This imo is one of the last games that could motivate this team to get some points, if Chelsea players can't get hyped to try and stop arsenal in a title race then nothing will.

It's true that big games like Arsenal vs. Chelsea can serve as a significant source of motivation for players. These high-stakes matches often bring out the best in teams, as they strive to gain an advantage in the title race. However, it's essential to remember that every game is important, and teams need to maintain focus and motivation throughout the season. Here's hoping that Chelsea can learn from this match and continue to push for a strong finish in the league.

Kante's just come back... had a first good game back (showed the same movement) then started feeling the lack of match fitness, which is absolutely normal. Why the "manager" felt the need to start him in every game? than's beyond my comprehension.

Now will he get back to similar level pre-injuries? I hope the club has people able to assess that.

Edited by robsblubot

yup every manager coming from smaller clubs knows one thing: how to defend. That's what they do eh. There is no way a manager lasts in a smaller club without building a strong defense.

Evidently that's hardly enough at a big club, but we know how that ends.

6 minutes ago, robsblubot said:

There is no way a manager lasts in a smaller club without building a strong defense.

Gary O'Neil begs to differ^^