Real Madrid 2-0 Chelsea

James

1 minute ago, Superblue said:

There was talk that James is putting off surgery until the end of the season and is being managed through it. To be honest tonight has highlighted that he doesn't look fit, but he's been poor since he's come back.

he should do it tomorrow. season is over.

It's very unlikely but we've at least kept just about in the tie. I don't think Madrid played that well and I do think the crowd will be up for it next week and push the team on. We've at least given ourselves the opportunity to go out swinging next week.

1 minute ago, Superblue said:

It's very unlikely but we've at least kept just about in the tie. I don't think Madrid played that well and I do think the crowd will be up for it next week and push the team on. We've at least given ourselves the opportunity to go out swinging next week.

Our issue is we can't score one never mind two.. or three... least wasn't a stupid loss but still 

BT Sports commentators saying Frank will be proud how we stuck in tonight even with 10. Wow.

Joe Cole no doubt going to blow smoke up Frank’s arse as well. Yep there it is - character and heart - embarrassing. Hoddle at it as well. 

A horrendous performance tactically, absolutely spineless. And 2 of the most basic goals you can concede from, a long ball in over the top prior to a tap in and a set play. Against a team who didn’t even need to play at 50% of their capacity. They half arsed it and still looker so so so much better & so much more comfortable. Modric & Kroos could be 50 and they would still run circles around our midfield tonight.

They keep saying if we score early next leg, we’ve not scored in 4 games.

Boehly, Eghbali, the DoF cunts, whoever - cheers lads

Edited by OneMoSalah

From the keeper all the way to the subs we are shocking and shit. 

If I supported maybe just maybe I would say kante but everyone else is shocking and wouldn't fit in to a top 6 team. We are going to have to sell this big squad of players so cheap this summer.

This is going to take years and years to rebuild 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

BT Sports commentators saying Frank will be proud how we stuck in tonight even with 10. Wow.

Joe Cole no doubt going to blow smoke up Frank’s arse as well. Yep there it is - character and heart - embarrassing. Hoddle at it as well. 

A horrendous performance tactically, absolutely spineless. And 2 of the most basic goals you can concede from, a long ball in over the top prior to a tap in and a set play.

They keep saying if we score early next leg, we’ve not scored in over 4 hrs of game time ffs. 

You can expect some great attacking play from Real, but in 4 matches, 2021-2022, they did n't manage to screw us that badly, it used to be 50-50 us and them.
This time we could n't put absolutely nothing up front - Gobi desert.
Chelsea 's motm was Kepa.

Chelsea might as well have a bunch of us from the forum on the pitch to knock it around.

We won’t score but it will be cheaper than all these overpriced bums failing.

Sad times….

Honestly, we miss Werner’s work rate and threat in behind in these type of matches. Madrid’s back line was high and there for the taking. Felix and sterling offered zero movement or clever attacking runs in behind at all. 
You watch a player like haaland and the pace and intent he builds up yards in advance of passing the last man then watch our attackers it’s an absolute joke. 

We definitely would of been better off with Potter. Frank is clearly not at the required level tactically as our pressing is disorganised, no reliable chance creation and the team generally looking clueless in all parts of the pitch. 

An elite manager can’t come soon enough.