Real Madrid 2-0 Chelsea

James

when I say I do not rate a player for 2 years or so and then we buy him (CuCu) it is almost almost doom

and to think we dropped £63m just in fees on that little rat from a middle table side plus he isn't even HG

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I have to wonder how Kovavic is actually offering, as he certainly isn't helping us in midfield. Zakaria should be playing DMF allowing Kante to play further ahead.

1 minute ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

He should definitely have been in the squad. His omission was clearly an error, but we are where we are.

It was more than an error, though. A decision that almost anyone could see would come back to haunt us from afar.

tie is almost already over

of course the only remotely decent attacker they had on the entire bench scores

horrid corner defence as well (a Lamps trademark)

plus now Mount and Gallagher, of course come on

3rd goal inbound

Sorry, I can understand the lack of finishing as an argument at times, but not today. We are just not producing anywhere near well enough to cause a team like Real any problems. No team produces 2 chances and scores 2 goals, well unless you play against Kepa maybe? 😅 still there is nothing good from this performance. Real are better in every area, and in every skill of the game.

Worst players for me were Kepa and Felix.

Edited by robsblubot