Man City 4-0 Chelsea

ZAPHOD2319

3 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Finally seeing some spunk from Potter.

It's probably always been there, but it's good to present it. Hope he can channel some of that into his team.

The sad part is, we literally don't have a fit player in the squad who can single handedly score or create a goal for us right now.   Reece is the closest thing we have to a cheat code in the team. 

How many years has it been since we sold Hazard?   And not a single attacker has been able to contribute 20 goals (through goals and/or assists) since that time...

I hope both Pulisic and Ziyech are sold in the summer and we start fresh in attack from next season. 

As for this game, it's got 2-0 easy win for City written all over it, just depends upon whether Pep gives a breather to De Bruyne and co. 

Its possible we could revert to 3 at the back

kepa

Chala         Kk        Badiashile

Azpi            Jorgi          Zaka       Hall

Ziyech                Auba          Chuka    

Only things that matters for me today whether they will go out and try to play actual football or go out thinking it's a lost game from very first second, spiced up with Potters "oh, it's difficult, we are not very good, sorry we're alive, a lot of work to do, maybe one day" mentality

15 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

It's probably always been there, but it's good to present it. Hope he can channel some of that into his team.

All good saying it in a presser. Maybe showing a bit of a reaction or anger on the touchline would get a reaction in the same way Mourinho, Conte and Tuchel have done so and gotten one. I mean people used to moan about Frank doing very little like that but Potter is just as bad if not worse. Just stands there with his hands in his pockets. 

Must be incredibly inspiring/motivating when your struggling to see your manger standing there, hands in his pockets conveying no signs of if hes happy/unhappy/whatever.

Looking at the teams, can see this being a comfortable game for City. Their 11 is pretty strong still.

16 hours ago, Blue Armour said:

Oh boy, Potter bringing up "his career and what he achieved" as a counterargument to critics of his Chelsea stint and says four months is way too little time to judge him must be most cheeky yet ridiculous things I will hear this month. Either he can't be serious or I'm living in some parallel reality and didn't notice we've became Championship club. 

Someone just ban him from press conferences and maybe slide him a note reminding he actually achieved shit from Chelsea standpoint and perhaps that's the root of critique in the first place.

Edited by Vegetable