Chelsea 2-1 Dinamo Zagreb

ZAPHOD2319

Perfect match after that shit carnival from Saturday.

No more square pegs in round holes with Pulisic and Sterling as wing backs- a little of rotation but a real emphasis on some good attacking football and smashing them.

If he used Sterling or Pulisic at WB I refuse to watch. Sick to fucking death of seeing him use good attacking players, particularly Sterling, out if position time and time again. Just a waste of players.

GPs not necessarily going to last long either if he doesn’t get a grip of these sort of things fast. I mean people complained about TT and how he used players out of position on here a lot, now it’ll come for GP soon enough if he continues. A player like Sterling didn’t come here to be a left wing back.

Results have been fine barring the Brighton one and conceding v United last minute but performances haven’t necessarily improved neither has the consistency. We’ve also become easier to play against. 

Edited by OneMoSalah

55 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mendy

Azpilicueta Chalobah Koulibaly Chilwell

Jorginho 

Gallagher Carney

Hutchinson                   Pulisic

Broja

Hutchinson isn't eligible to play in the UCL. Would have been a great opportunity for the boy but sadly it's not going to happen. 

14 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mendy

Azpilicueta Chalobah Koulibaly Chilwell

Jorginho 

Gallagher Carney

Hutchinson                   Pulisic

Broja

Would love to see Hall or Webster get some minutes, Hutchinson isn't eligible as he hasn't been at the club for at least 2 seasons (between ages of 15 and 21)

wtf this game is basically a friendly and we don't give a start to Broja? This reminds me when Maureen promised us an academy day in some dead rubber last group game and all we got was a couple of 2mins cameos from chaps we never heard of again.

I can understand Potter going strong to try and build some confidence and momentum, especially for players that are out of form.

But leaving gaps on the subs bench which could have been filled with academy players is incredibly frustrating. Even if they didn't get minutes, they still get the experience.

And Mount starting - he's a yellow card away from suspension. That could be a decision which backfires massively.