PRE/POST-MATCH DISCUSSION,

LIVE CHAT AND ANALYSIS

atqYEQZ.jpg

Tuesday 6th September 2022
                     Champions League
                      Stadion Maksimir
                         19:45 UK

06DN1l1.jpg

Yeah, I don’t see any easy games in this group. Especially while we’re still figuring ourselves out. If we aren’t on it we could humbled by both Zagreb and Salzburg, never mind Milan.

They are nowhere near that quality from two  seasons ago, when they won against Spurs. 

They had a lot of turbulence since then, their executive director and 'boss' escaped country with his brother (who was manager of the team back then) because  both were sentenced for jail here. They lost couple of players also and they have a joke of a manager now. 

We should win this comfortably, dispite our bad form. Would be nice if our attackers  find form here. 

Dinama Zagreb one of those great factories of quality young players.one of those games where we should get a positive result but if we take them lightly we could be punished. I hope Tommy avoids picking too many of the slow old dogs in our team.get the blend right.

not so much a prediction but team i’d start with would be 4-3-3 with Kepa,James,Koulibaly,Fofana,Chilwell,Zakaria,Kovacic,Gallagher,Mount,Havertz,Broja.(balance of rotation rather than picking the best possible)

i expect Tuchel will go for what he sees as his best 11 with Silva,Sterling and Jorginho ,Mendy starting.

Edited by Duppy Conqueror

11 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Orsic is 29 - 27 when Dinamo played against Tottenham.
I wonder why he 's not good enough for the big clubs.

He doesn't actually want to leave. In his words, Dinamo is the biggest club for him. Why would he even want to go anywhere, already had a spell abroad (far east) and is now just after settling his family at home. He's fan's idol, decently payed in Dinamo, and his sport ambitions are fulfilled by competing in Champions league (and Croatian NT).

3 hours ago, rebekaah said:

He doesn't actually want to leave. In his words, Dinamo is the biggest club for him. Why would he even want to go anywhere, already had a spell abroad (far east) and is now just after settling his family at home. He's fan's idol, decently payed in Dinamo, and his sport ambitions are fulfilled by competing in Champions league (and Croatian NT).

That is not true. He actually wanted to leave. Last year he had an offer from Burnley, agreed personal terms, but Dinamo was not letting him go.

https://www.index.hr/sport/clanak/orsic-ne-mogu-sakriti-da-sam-htio-u-burnley-tko-je-igrao-nogomet-razumije/2336545.aspx

Great player, alongside  Petkovic (when he is interested to play) but Dinamo was really lucky to get into Champions league this year. Nowhere near from previous seasons performances...

Edited by LegenTerry