Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

my dream window
Havertz  (we have that in the budget)
then
Dunk
Ginter or (cray time, José Giménez)
Rice
Reguilon or Telles (Theo is a bridge too far I truly think [emoji20])
Predrag Rajkovic or Onana

we manage to liquidate a shedload of the dregs, enough to make the numbers work, which, removing Havertz (as he is already budgeted for)
means we have to come up with £200m to £225m in additional revenue to do the whole thing (very rough calculations)
have at it
even at bargain basement cut rate deals there is FAR more than £350m on this list

Andreas Christensen (he has GOT to go and be upgraded upon, I would prefer both he and Zouma be sold, but that is probably not happening in one window unless we get 2 incredible buy deals tossed into our laps, which is so unlikely) I just do not see what Lamps sees in our 4 main CB's, they (and Kepa) make my tummy churn every game. Even Alonso has not done that for ages (I have been happy with his pay overall, except for that West Ham choke, arrrrffff).
Ross Barkley (if we can get say £30m, even 35m (he is English and is only 26 and is in his prime) for him, he will never be worth more (well COVID maybe lowers that a bit, but not much) plus Bayer failed to get CL then a Barks sale plus Havertz buy is only around £45-55m or so net spend)
Tiemoué Bakayoko  
Emerson
Michy Batshuayi
Davide Zappacosta
Danny Drinkwater  (SMDH)
Jorginho 
 (Juve need to cough up serious cash or work a swap deal involving de Ligt for Jorgi plus cash or maybe Emerson as I rate those 2 as being worth £70-80m-ish, although that is probably an pipe dream now that he has rebounded a bit the last 6 months)
Abdul Rahman Baba
Victor Moses    
Kenedy   
Marco van Ginkel
Juan Familia-Castillo
 (as Ajax did not exercise their option to buy, or keep him and see if he can ever be a decent LB, which looks doubtful atm, based off my watching him in Holland)
Nathan (sold for almost £3m)
Charly Musonda Jr.    
Danilo Pantic  (transferred on a free, BUT we get a cut of his next sale)
Matt Miazga    
Lewis Baker   
Jamal Blackman
Lucas Piazón 
Jake Clarke-Salter
Izzy Brown
Josh Grant (released)   
Richard Nartey (released)
Luke McCormick    
Jacob Maddox   

We could sell 

Kepa    (not likely, especially due to crazy wages for the next 5 years and his £72m transfer fee, ie. how much are we willing to lose of that overall)
Zouma (sorry, he is shit too and as I am list two CB's purchased PLUS Rice, he needs to GO GO GO)
Marcos Alonso (only if we buy two LB's which is not likely this window, I am oki with him as a the backup as he is curve ball option in certain types of games)   
N'Golo Kanté    
(only way I see him being sold is if we get Rice and a really HIGH offer comes in. Here is a reality check either way: he is injured far too often and his value has already plummeted and truly will plummet after this summer. It is complicated, and made further complicated by the fact he is NOWHERE near WC as an RMF in a 3 man MF, he simply is not that great there, other than an odd game here and there, Lampard jacked up the team forcing him back in too early)

plus if Boga is sold, we get nice sell on fee

You know if we add RAJKOVIC and Havertz to Werner and Ziyech im already fucking pumped.

Rice on top and I have remined myself to enjoy this transfer window as I doubt we'll top it for the foreseeable future.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Transfer pub sounds weird surely transfer tavern is better or as that's used on other platforms Sky, Talk Sport would legal issues arise ?.

One if the worst footie sites on the net is called Transfer Tavern.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/

Marc Cucurella rumours will not go away (as our left back). I cannot stress enough that he is not even a true LB, he is a LMF/winger type. He only played 2 games all season at LB, and is not up to playing there in the EPL for a truly top team.

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Marc Cucurella rumours will not go away (as our left back). I cannot stress enough that he is not even a true LB, he is a LMF/winger type. He only played 2 games all season at LB, and is not up to playing there in the EPL for a truly top team.

Rumours are pissing me off.

Why can't we link all our shit players to multiple clubs. I mean it's claimed Russia influenced Trump election and Brexit- why aren't the fuckers using this tech to offload our deadwood

20 minutes ago, Vesper said:

One if the worst footie sites on the net is called Transfer Tavern.

https://www.footballtransfertavern.com/

I never pay much attention to any of those sites to be honest. I hate Talk Sport I was in my mate's car the other day Simon Jordan has his own show talk about someone who likes the sound of his own voice fucking hell. The weird thing is Danny Kelly who is a journalist and knows his stuff is playing second fiddle to that twat who in essence is a failed businessman mind you so is Trump.

2 hours ago, communicate said:

Probably one more if possible. I don't know the last time we made 5/6 major signing. 

Come on now... We usually make at least 4 signings.

In 17/18 season we bought: Rudiger, Bakayoko, Morata, Drinkwater, Zappacosta and Caballero on free. And in winter Giroud, Emerson and Barkley. More than 250m pounds all together.

And this is all in normal situation. We had transfer ban so I expect even more activity now.

Ziyech was bought in January.

Only Werner this summer. After Havertz I can easily see us buying 3 or 4 more players. Not all of them are going to be expensive like Oblak, Chilwell, Gimenez and Rice but some cheaper players like Reguilon and cheaper GK or CB will definitely come.

After Kai new GK, CB and LB is least we can expect.

20 minutes ago, ZAPHOD2319 said:

Buy Kai and let's move on.

Unrelated....reading RedCafe has been fun today

those cunts think that Dortmund should accept their £70m offer for Sancho, because it is £10m more than he is worth!!!

delusional

a 19/20yo (turned 20 right near the end of a normal season)

who scored 20 goals and had 20 assists in the 4th best league in the world (and some in euro footie)

and English, and has insane upside and 3 years left on his contract

and players like Nick Pope and Dunk are having £50m valuations placed on them, Chilwell £80m, Zaha still at £70m

yes, by all means, think that Sancho is only worth £60m

idiots

25 minutes ago, Vesper said:

those cunts think that Dortmund should accept their £70m offer for Sancho, because it is £10m more than he is worth!!!

delusional

a 19/20yo (turned 20 right near the end of a normal season)

who scored 20 goals and had 20 assists in the 4th best league in the world (and some in euro footie)

and English, and has insane upside and 3 years left on his contract

and players like Nick Pope and Dunk are having £50m valuations placed on them, Chilwell £80m, Zaha still at £70m

yes, by all means, think that Sancho is only worth £60m

idiots

I like when some of them refer to us as renters. That Chelsea doesn't develop talent, we just rent it for the prime years and then send them on their way.

Ummm doesn't all pro teams do that?