Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

48 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Would maybe prefer Duran over Davies due to the raw talent and potential of Duran tbh. 
Davies has been around for a couple of seasons without any bigger team making a move for him and while he is 24 and would add a little more experience to our squad, he already reached his ceiling or close to it. 

I have watched him a handful of times and i just didnt see anything special. 

I dont care if he dresses well and i can understand that a canadian supporter would love him here but.. If we were linked to Kulusevski i would be disappointed even though he is Swedish and we grown up in the same area, going to the same barber and hang out in the same circles. 

I would love to be wrong though so if Davies comes and smash it i will raise my arms and admit error of judgement. 

Are you talking about Kevin Davies or who?

ps: Kulusevski’s hair is tragic, you better find a new shop for yourself.

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

plus he dresses and carries himself well, is not a gangsta gangsta attitude machine, plus is humble and mature for a young age

b6dafa2f6cc74d3f5955b9f9e4df359a.png8cb727fe07da3bfd3984ac7718505a31.png07aec3abb80b3bc14ef1096bc4570eab.pngcd54af244bfe704c75a900c1971dd3ed.png837a52f6511af871394f2ea1f413c3c4.pnge0519660654661ee3a1f53e8de02fb46.png

That's where I've been going wrong! Get me a cashmere dress coat, and get my agent Todd's number. 🙂

Edited by OhForAGreavsie

Jonathon David nice option to have in the squad, especially with the injury record of Nkunku. Not convinced he is an immediate starter or displaces anyone in our best XI though.

For the absolute life of me, I cannot make sense of this move for the kid from Villa. It looks exactly like what all the salty opposition fans are moaning about: clubs helping each other out with PSR. 

Where does this kid even fit in the team? 

50 minutes ago, Pizy said:

For the absolute life of me, I cannot make sense of this move for the kid from Villa. It looks exactly like what all the salty opposition fans are moaning about: clubs helping each other out with PSR. 

Where does this kid even fit in the team? 

It only makes sense if you assume that inflation of transfer fees will continue and not slow down. Then there is minimal risk and lots of upside potential in buying these players, as even if they don't improve you'll sell them for a profit in a few years. Continued inflation on fees can only really come from letting more and more Saudi billionaires buy football clubs though I'd imagine.

3 hours ago, Costa19 said:

Would maybe prefer Duran over Davies due to the raw talent and potential of Duran tbh. 
Davies has been around for a couple of seasons without any bigger team making a move for him and while he is 24 and would add a little more experience to our squad, he already reached his ceiling or close to it. 

I have watched him a handful of times and i just didnt see anything special. 

I dont care if he dresses well and i can understand that a canadian supporter would love him here but.. If we were linked to Kulusevski i would be disappointed even though he is Swedish and we grown up in the same area, going to the same barber and hang out in the same circles. 

I would love to be wrong though so if Davies comes and smash it i will raise my arms and admit error of judgement. 

his name is David, not Davies

the other big Canadian star is Alphonso Davies, the LB

David is a New York City (Brooklyn) born Haitian, who parents moved back to Haiti and them moved to Ottawa, Canada

if we were a club with the slightest competence, we would have tried before the euro. 

with the performance he's getting, there's no way he's coming to Chelsea.

there's a lot of talk about barcelona.

if the board hadn't wasted so much time on olise, we might have had better luck

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

his name is David, not Davies

the other big Canadian star is Alphonso Davies, the LB

David is a New York City (Brooklyn) born Haitian, who parents moved back to Haiti and them moved to Ottawa, Canada

Couldn’t have said it better myself

22 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

I just don't get this rumour based on what the player himself recently said. He signed a new contract recently & was puzzled by questions regarding transfer speculation.

If one of the top clubs isn't going for him (RM, Barca - best friends with Yamal, PSG, City, etc.), I'd presume it's a non-starter.