Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

4 hours ago, Pizy said:

City fans not at all happy if this happens.

The inbred cunts over there on Bluemoon seem to have a consensus Palmer is getting £150K a week on an 8 year deal from Chelsea compared to just £10K/wk he was on at City. 😂

No doubt he's due a big raise over his current salary but whoever believes he's getting 15x his previous wage is dumb as a rock. 

9 minutes ago, Jype said:

The inbred cunts over there on Bluemoon seem to have a consensus Palmer is getting £150K a week on an 8 year deal from Chelsea compared to just £10K/wk he was on at City. 😂

No doubt he's due a big raise over his current salary but whoever believes he's getting 15x his previous wage is dumb as a rock. 

Kepa was at 10k. Here on 190k. 

22 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Pep has almost always let very good players leave if they want to go. This will be amazing for their FFP as he's an academy player too, virtually the same player buying / sales model we've been using.

City is one club I have no problems buying from personally. They have elite players everywhere and very good players can end up wanting to leave. We've been in the same situation ourselves at our peak, back in time. 

The biggest issue i see is that it looks like Pep did not rate him or wasen't convinced he could take over for Mahrez. Given their signing of Doku, it seems to be a possiblity.

I am skeptical but doesn't mean he will be a bust. Hoping for best case scenario. 

35 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

The biggest issue i see is that it looks like Pep did not rate him or wasen't convinced he could take over for Mahrez. Given their signing of Doku, it seems to be a possiblity.

I am skeptical but doesn't mean he will be a bust. Hoping for best case scenario. 

Citeh fans are raging

so there's that, lololol

50 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Kepa was at 10k. Here on 190k. 

But he was the most expensive goalkeeper in the world at the time (and still is) so I'm sure him and his agent sensed their chance to negotiate an outrageous contract. Palmer is a kid who has a lot of potential but who hasn't shown anything in his career yet.

From all the signings we've made in January and this summer I would think only Enzo, Caicedo and Nkunku are earning more than £150K a week and the lest on considerably less than that. Do you really think Palmer belongs in the upper salary bracket with the other three and not with the likes of Gusto, Madueke, Jackson etc.?

6 minutes ago, Jype said:

But he was the most expensive goalkeeper in the world at the time (and still is) so I'm sure him and his agent sensed their chance to negotiate an outrageous contract. Palmer is a kid who has a lot of potential but who hasn't shown anything in his career yet.

From all the signings we've made in January and this summer I would think only Enzo, Caicedo and Nkunku are earning more than £150K a week and the lest on considerably less than that. Do you really think Palmer belongs in the upper salary bracket with the other three and not with the likes of Gusto, Madueke, Jackson etc.?

DDG was paid an insane salary

538c8bb7d1c2fb728afc0dbe8cf2dda1.png

1 hour ago, Gundalf said:

Lavia is on 45k

I think that might be wrong

maybe not (yes I know it is Capology, but they do update)

if that is all he is actually on its brilliant bisuness

Enzo, Lavia, and Caicedo COMBINED weekly salary would be exactly what Manure were paying ONE player (DDG) PW

and wooot 

Enzo just scored

2 1

3 hours ago, Mhsc said:

Yeah it is bonkers but transfer values also are a bit related to salaries, if he is going to accept say 50k pw like Madueke/Gallagher is on then overall the spend annualised over his time here will be pretty cheap tbh.

It evens itself out if he turns out to be a solid buy.