Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

11 minutes ago, Mhsc said:

Wonder what Bloom will do with all the cash? Have a feeling he will probably pocket most of the profit for himself and reinvest <£25m...

Strousburg cost Blueco 65mn

Can do a world of good to Brightons wheeling and dealing plans if they invest in a sister club

5 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Caicedo had one decent season - no way is he worth £111million.

Let the Bin Dippers have him.

I'm happy to 'eat my words'

A 20+ goal season Harry Kane has gone for less than a 1 year wonder... 

It's stupid.

This is exactly where my head is. If this does go through, we'll have other clubs try to play us like a fiddle when we come calling.

7 minutes ago, YorkshireBlue said:

Took the words right out of my mouth. Is that what counts as good looking now? Talentless bad dancer with a filter.

Repulsive , but the loser men who fund her lifestyle online are even worse. She’ll hit the wall though and will have to find a real job (probably be too late to find a husband) 

12 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

Things slowed down a bit? 

Sitting here waiting for the Orny bomb….. 

@Special Juan Inject us with something mate 

He's not that guy mate, can't go around calling the admins drug dealers 🤣

1 hour ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Liverpool have asked if they can have Valverde for 60m now - hopefully they realise Caicedo hates them and will fuck off now

Real would NEVER sell Valverde for less that £100m, likely it would take more (getting into Bells level money)

For MFers who are 29yo or less (so no KdB, no Modric, no Kroos, no HEALTHY (which is not going to happen again for any extended time) Kante)

there are only a limited amount  who are truly world class AND/OR would (or have) command £100m or more, especially if they are a longer contract :

Valverde is DEFFO one of those, near the top

I am including AMFs in a separate listing below

CMF/DMFs

Jude Bellingham 
Pedri 
Federico Valverde 
Gavi 
Rodri 
Eduardo Camavinga 
Declan Rice
Aurélien Tchouaméni 
Enzo Fernández  
Moisés Caicedo 
Nicolò Barella (perhaps)
Joshua Kimmich     (soon not, due to age, probably already would cost below £100m)
Frenkie de Jong (maybe, probably not £100m)

AMFs

Jamal Musiala
Martin Ødegaard 
Florian Wirtz  (ONLY IF 100% fully recovered, with a full healthy. massive performance season to validate that)
Bernardo Silva (soon not, due to age, probably already would cost below £100m)
Bruno Fernandes    (soon not, due to age, but for sure would cost £100m or more now)

Edited by Vesper