Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

53m clause till June 15th. 

36m next summer. 

Since transfer window is in September I think Liverpool strategy is to bid later in the summer (September) and take him for lower price. Timo wants to go there so they have good position here. 

In my opinion, Tagliafico it would be a better deal than Chilwell.

We got Maatsen coming trought, so the age factor isn't important. Tagliafico for 25m is very smart business as we'll get 3/4 years of top level football. Then Maatsen is ready

16 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

36m next summer. 

Since transfer window is in September I think Liverpool strategy is to bid later in the summer (September) and take him for lower price. Timo wants to go there so they have good position here. 

These Werner rumours is getting out of hand, if he wants pool then fucking go there already. How lovely pool thinks RB cant smell their tactics form a long distance.

44 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

36m next summer. 

If it's true that Werner wants Liverpool, and only Liverpool then the Reds are showing that Bayern aren't the only club which knows how to be smart about recruitment. In that situation, there is no market and Liverpool, who can field a powerful line up with or without Werner, have no need to hurry. As long as the player remains determined not to go anywhere else, each day that passes makes Liverpool's position stronger. They need only bide their time and they'll get their man sooner or later, even if it means they have to wait a season.

Bayern would be impressed.

1 hour ago, NikkiCFC said:

36m next summer. 

This was only 6 days ago...

Werner won't get any cheaper, warns RB Leipzig chief

Think there's a time frame for when that 36 million clause is active, like the current 53 million clause. RB Leipzig have control over the price tag outside of it especially when Werner still have 3 years left on his contract. 

Maybe Liverpool does have other plans.

They were about to lose Salah, Mane, Keita and Matip for AFCON for 6 weeks next season but it seems they will postpone tournament for January 2022. 

2 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Maybe Liverpool does have other plans.

They were about to lose Salah, Mane, Keita and Matip for AFCON for 6 weeks next season but it seems they will postpone tournament for January 2022. 

That's their season finished right there. 

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

If true, another reason why giving all transfer power solely to the manager is a mistake. 

I agree. For me the manager should indicate the "type" of player he needs, and the Club take care of the "name" based on the best price-quality ratio.

Ryan Fraser has Mourinho/Tottenham written all over him. Mediocre player but will run through walls for the manager. Just the sort of "warrior" Mou loves and just the kind of cheap ass deal Levy looks for.

Completely below the level we should be after.

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

And I'm losing patience with people who rush to make judgements when they have few facts, if any. If it's true that the club refused to pursue a deal for Frasier, then it's about why they did that. If you don't know why then you can't form an opinion. At least not one that people should take seriously.

34 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

And I'm losing patience with people who rush to make judgements when they have few facts, if any. If it's true that the club refused to pursue a deal for Frasier, then it's about why they did that. If you don't know why then you can't form an opinion. At least not one that people should take seriously.

who are you having the argy bargy over?

Vince™
@Blue_Footy <  the tweet who said patience was gone

or

Lampard?

or

the board (thats who i would shit on normally, BUT if they blocked that 4 foot smurf jock Fraser I gotta buy them a round :roll:)

or

Nikki (zero clue why with them)

or

The Athletic

or

just all of us in general?? :drums:

:shrug:

41 minutes ago, Vesper said:

who are you having the argy bargy over?

Vince™
@Blue_Footy <  the tweet who said patience was gone

or

Lampard?

or

the board (thats who i would shit on normally, BUT if they blocked that 4 foot smurf jock Fraser I gotta buy them a round :roll:)

or

Nikki (zero clue why with them)

or

The Athletic

or

just all of us in general?? :drums:

:shrug:

Whom ever it was good on them.....we have a great chance before us to build another powerhouse Chels, it might take 1-2 years but if done astutely its doable.