Chelsea Transfers

Tomo

1 minute ago, Special Juan said:

Honestly can we get this fucking thread back to transfers instead of who battered who's wife or the colour of the fucking Karcrashians 

Sorry my request for FPL sub is my last deviation from transfers. Although tbf, there isn't much going on except Caicedo is close for about 2 months now...

Wouldn't surprise me if it were 70+10 next and possibly 'final' offer probably with similar caveat Utd gave to us: this is the final amount we're offering but discussion over terms is possible, where we'll end up agreeing to 75+5 or 75+7.5 or whatever.

Wonder why no club has signed Lavia yet? Think our negotiating position weakens as soon as he's signed with someone.

Brighton may rate him "as highly as Rice" (that btw doesn't sound very tempting) , but maybe it's time to point to them that they are the only ones doing so, hence lack of other offers and our reluctance to piss away even more cash than we were about to do

besides Guehi (the 20% sell on fee makes him affordable)

right footed CBs that are also truly in the mix for me

Ronald Araújo   (hard as hell pull) taking him off as he will either be Barca's new captain or vice captain (if Sergi Roberto gets captain), he is so not leaving, arfffff
António Silva  
Giorgio Scalvini 

Bremer   
Robin Le Normand
José María Giménez (last summer on any of my lists as he turns 30 in 18 months, plus he has a poor injury history)
Jean-Clair Todibo 
Mohamed Simakan 
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (IF Citeh sells him)

Perr Schuurs 
Nicolò Casale (sleeper)

93fa7c42d23d3a4092efc3b643a5e1a7.png
Malick Thiaw 
Anel Ahmedhodzic 
Merih Demiral 
Josip Sutalo   
Danilho Doekhi (sleeper)

9dd97e8b10ad5ed21c3d242b72e2838e.png

youth

Zeno Debast
Ousmane Diomande (Sporting want insane money now, £69m, his full release clause)
Leny Yoro (17 yo)
Luka Vuskovic (16 yo) likely the next monster Croatian CB

0a5a5e090f76c65577b57ec62bad0d17.png

Atalanta Desperate to Offload Inter-Linked Defender (Demiral) not saying he is my first choice at all, but he may well only cost around £10-12m

https://cultofcalcio.com/atalanta-desperate-to-offload-inter-linked-defender/

Edited by Vesper

3 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

Get Lavia and let them keep a player that wants to leave.

I mean, what else would their manager say? He’s been told that unless we pay what they want he stays. He hasn’t said definitively that Caicedo will 100% stay no matter what.

Basically reaffirms what we’ve known for months. Pay up or shut up.

14 minutes ago, TheHulk said:

This garbage truck still doesn't understand Chelsea don't want to sell.

They are really starting to act too big for their boots. We are not selling Colwill, now go fuck yourselves. Keep Caicedo, we can look elsewhere. Piss taking cunts.

I’ve been saying for weeks now move on from him and Brighton. I don’t want to deal with them anymore as all they do is fleece us. Our new people in charge are so good at spotting talent why haven’t they moved on to another player. We do not need to be held for ransom their are other CDMs in world football that will improve our engine room.